Mint Lounge Manchester

Reg

Little Stevie's opening night at the Mint Lounge Manchester is on Thursday. There's a great line up and the venue's a burlesque bar right in City centre Manchester. Here's the details from events:

Cool Off..Mint Lounge...Oldham Street...Manchester..Every Thursday..

Rare 60s/early 70s.. Northern soul..Deep funk...Ghetto Grooves

Resident dj..Steve Cato plus weekly guests.....

Free entry..8pm to late...Opp Matt/Phreds jazz bar..

Great candle lit underground jazz club with dancefloor and chill out room...

For more info....www.cooloff.net...email..stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk.. tel...07752084878....

For the launch night on 27th Jan we have Djs Carl Willingham,Jumpin Joan,Steve Brazil,Chris Morgan and Steve Cato....Guest djs welcome from all over North West..Send tape to..

Steve Cato..

34 Hulme Court

Linby Street

Manchester

M15 5AR

Hope to see some of you down there whistling.gif

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i'll be there in march i think for the mod do , outta sight

Davie

link

Will have to pass, I've got my Spanish class on a Thursday.

Getting in practice, for the trips to Barcelona!

Hope you and mates have a fab nite.

Hx whistling.gif

Guest dundeedavie

Hope you  and mates have a fab nite.

Hx :thumbsup:

link

the mod night is march 11th and is a friday whistling.gif

Davie

Guest in town Mikey

Hope you  and mates have a fab nite.

Hx :D

link

They speak Catalan there. :ohmy:

I bought a Barcelona t-shirt at the football ground. i asked why the bags said F.C. Botiga, and not F.C. Barcelona. the girl said botiga, is catalan for shop. About a dozen locals were peeing themselves ranting_1.gifblush.gif

Good luck tonight, and Happy Birthday Stevie.

It's the same day as Matt Jahans'

They speak Catalan there.  :D

I bought a Barcelona t-shirt at the football ground. i asked why the bags said F.C. Botiga, and not F.C. Barcelona. the girl said botiga, is catalan for shop. About a dozen locals were peeing themselves blush.gif   :ohmy:

link

I think they were having you on Mikey, they were speaking Matalan in that shop ranting_1.gif

Coats on, engines running.....

Guest in town Mikey

I think they were having you on Mikey, they were speaking Matalan in that shop  blush.gif

Coats on, engines running.....

link

obtenga su abrigo mi amigo.

As they say in most other places in Spain.

'kin Matalan. i'll be laughing in public all the way home now ranting_1.gif:ohmy:

Happy Birthday Stevie and good luck for tonight, I always try to support my local mid-week do's this end of the country, and have always found them to be a brilliant laugh

Good luck Stevie with this one, hope the first night goes well for you, great line up so you can't really go wrong, looking forward to coming down and playing a few for you very soon.

Regards and good luck - Mark Bicknell.

link

Good luck Stevie, and a happy Birthday Mate, If tonight is as good as the Ducie, it'll be Brill !!...........Speaking of the Ducie, see you staurday ranting_1.gif

Guest andrew bin

Good luck Stevie, and a happy Birthday Mate, If tonight is as good as the Ducie, it'll be Brill !!...........Speaking of the Ducie, see you staurday ranting_1.gif

link

Good luck and have a great night, we wil definately come to one soon

..............Andrew

Just got in from work, its 10pm and I am knacked smile.gif really wanted to make it to tonights opener. Hope it went well stevie, i will see ya fer a few small er large ones on Sat. Lee yes.gif

I went down to the Mint Lounge last night and Little Stevie's done us proud-the venue's spot on (unisex toilets.....a little strange but...), and the music was brill, especially Joan and Carl Willingham (whose set was SO good I'm sure he was showing off....). It's gonna be every week from now on with guest djs from all over the North West. Make the trip sometime folks yes.gif

Cheers Reg

Thanks to Reg,Joe and others who came down last night..Big thanks to Carl Willingham and Jumpin Joan for gret tunes...Joan should be playing more venues,she ace....Look forward to others coming along and playing in the near future...If you want it then you have to get off you're arse....Woke up in Leeds this morning feeling like shit,must have been a good night...

See you all on Sat....

Cheers Reg

Woke up in Leeds this morning feeling like shit,must have been a good night...

See you all on Sat....

link

Easy mistake to make, Stevie. Walk out of the door on Oldham Street, turned right, and whoops!!!! in Leeds 40 miles away :yes::yes:

I take it you were with Steve Brazil, Leeds' answer to the Earl Of Longleat.

Shame I couldn't make it over. Work commitments prevented this, plus I've already got Monday booked off to cover this weekend. :yes:

If you can find me a spot a bit later in the year I'll book a Friday off and come and play a bit of music for you if that's OK???

See you tomorrow,

J :shhh: