Rnb Wants - Can You Help

LENNY JOHNSON - AM I STILL YOUR FOOL - BETHELEHEM

JIMMY MCCRACKLIN - WHATS THAT - MERCURY

LOUIS JORDAN - 65 BARS - TANGERINE

JIMMY STEWARD JNR - CONVINCE ME - CORAL

IT'S MY 21ST BIRTHDAY SOON SO JUST TRYING TO LOCATE A COUPLE OF WANTS FOR PREZZIES, CAN YOU HELP.

ALSO WHILE I'M ON HEAR COULD DO WITH SOME INFO ON

THE BLENDERS - GRAVEYARD - ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH + WHAT LABEL ETC, CHEERS

CALLUM.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest merv

HI CALLUM .THE BLENDERS GRAVEYARD IS ON AFO AND ITS THE FLIP OF IT TAKES TIME.ITS ONE OF THOSE TUNES THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN RELEASED BUT I HAVE ONE IN FRONT OF ME AS I TYPE. ITS ALSO ON A SUE COMP.VALUE WISE .IM ABOUT TO SWAP MINE FOR A BIG TUNE ON SAR

Social source share

HI CALLUM .THE BLENDERS GRAVEYARD IS ON AFO AND ITS THE FLIP OF IT TAKES TIME.ITS ONE OF THOSE TUNES THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN RELEASED BUT I HAVE ONE IN FRONT OF ME AS I TYPE. ITS ALSO ON A SUE COMP.VALUE WISE .IM ABOUT TO SWAP MINE FOR A BIG TUNE ON SAR

the blenders on AFO was on ebay a few weeks ago and I didn't know what it was. Any chance of a sound clip?

Social source share

Guest merv

I WOULD IF I KNEW HOW TO .I CAN JUST ABOUT TYPE ON THE EFFIN THING. OUT OF INTEREST HOW MUCH DID IT GO FOR AND IF ANYBODY CAN INSTRUCT ME IN THE ART OF SOUND FILES I WOULD GLADLY SEND ONE

Social source share

Guest merv

hi linda no not hard times .thats what iv fallen on and dont panic mr parry i aint got the readies like you :rolleyes: .by the way linda il give you a bell later duck

Social source share

Source Advert