soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK WHO HAD THE COPY OF ONE GOLD PIECE

AS I SEE THE SELLER HAS PULLED IT FROM AUCTION EARLY AND NOT RELISTED IT SO FAR. ranting_1.gif

THE GASHER

link

It is annoying when auctions are closed because someone made the seller an offer off ebay, but in this case I am not so sure there is or was a record to buy. The seller is in Colombia and has a feedback of 4, there has been someone in Colombia ripping people off over the last few years, listing expensive rarities and who also seems to have information about matrix numbers and so on. This person has been using various ID's. This is possibly a legit seller, but I would be cautious, to say the least.

Social source share

It is annoying when auctions are closed because someone made the seller an offer off ebay, but in this case I am not so sure there is or was a record to buy. The seller is in Colombia and has a feedback of 4, there has been someone in Colombia ripping people off over the last few years, listing expensive rarities and who also seems to have information about matrix numbers and so on. This person has been using various ID's. This is possibly a legit seller, but I would be cautious, to say the least.

link

Is this the guy who had label scans lifted directly from Greg Tormo's site and could only accept cash in small and used bills?

Social source share

Guest mattmale

I decided not to bid on this despite it being one of my favs. It just looked a bit dodgy, the guy lives in Colombia, doesn't use paypal, only wants american money orders, only has 4 feedbacks etc... too much hassle.

If it had been a known dealer i would have gone for it like a shot. ranting_1.gif

M.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!