Chuck Cissel - Night Miracles On Arista

• Replies 6
  • Views 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Am I missing the point somewhere, or are others going OTT on Chuck Cissel. I have both LP's and no matter how many times I've played them over the years, I can not find what I would term one genuinely excellent track between them.

Social source share

Am I missing the point somewhere, or are others going OTT on Chuck Cissel. I have both LP's and no matter how many times I've played them over the years, I can not find what I would term one genuinely excellent track between them.

"Don't tell me your sorry" was a big modern spin when it was a new release. I still like it....

Social source share

For me it is more a question of liking his vocals. If you ask me to hum any of his tunes I couldn´t do that, but I like his singing style, if you know what I mean... /Melismo

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

For me it is more a question of liking his vocals. If you ask me to hum any of his tunes I couldn´t do that, but I like his singing style, if you know what I mean... /Melismo

Well if you're especially looking for vocals alone then maybe there is value with Chuck, but to me overall the songs lack that special magic required to be memorable and the backing music is not exciting enough.

Social source share

You mean you bought one LP, didn't like it and yet still bought the next one?? I wouldnt have bought the 2nd if I didn't like one track off the 1st one. Sorry only joking shades.gif

Are people going ott about Chuck? I thought I've been the only one asking about his records of late and I'm certainly not saying everyone should have the same taste as me

Edited by richard
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!