Worst Ebay Cock Up Of All Time

Pete S

Anyone beat this?

Won a pile of 250 singles on december 12th. Seller said they'd pay postage, I told them it would be expensive but they said it was ok. When they find out how much postage is, they ask me to pay $50 towards it, so I did, and then they sent them - by surface mail.

Anyway, package finally turned up today, I eagerly opened it to be confronted by some kind of computer monitor, a crappy old dressing gown and a pair of fluffy slippers. Underneat the address label was the real addressees details - care of a correctional facility in New York state.

Anybody want to buy a pair of slippers??? yes.gif

(the records are lost forever, obviously)

Social source share

• Replies 51
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Anyone beat this?

Won a pile of 250 singles on december 12th.  Seller said they'd pay postage, I told them it would be expensive but they said it was ok.  When they find out how much postage is, they ask me to pay $50 towards it, so I did, and then they sent them - by surface mail.

Anyway, package finally turned up today, I eagerly opened it to be confronted by some kind of computer monitor, a crappy old dressing gown and a pair of fluffy slippers.  Underneat the address label was the real addressees details - care of a correctional facility in New York state.

Anybody want to buy a pair of slippers???  yes.gif

link

WHAT SIZE ARE THE SLIPPERS? smile.gif
Social source share

Anyone beat this?

Won a pile of 250 singles on december 12th.  Seller said they'd pay postage, I told them it would be expensive but they said it was ok.  When they find out how much postage is, they ask me to pay $50 towards it, so I did, and then they sent them - by surface mail.

Anyway, package finally turned up today, I eagerly opened it to be confronted by some kind of computer monitor, a crappy old dressing gown and a pair of fluffy slippers.  Underneat the address label was the real addressees details - care of a correctional facility in New York state.

Anybody want to buy a pair of slippers???  yes.gif

link

===========

Sounds like a dowry to me, you've just become someones beeiiitch smile.gif

Social source share

perhaps it's the new dance ware for allnighters, Pete??? Can just imagine a dance floor full of serious dancers dressed in slippers and dressing gowns..............................the mind boggles..............!!!

Carl.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

On closer inspection it turns out that the 'monitor' is actually a tv!

I'm going to send you all a picture of me wearing the gown and slippers, pointing at the tv  smile.gif

link

Like a scene from One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest. yes.gif

Social source share

perhaps it's the new dance ware for allnighters, Pete??? Can just imagine a dance floor full of serious dancers dressed in slippers and dressing gowns..............................the mind boggles..............!!!

Carl.

link

Only a matter of time yes.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

because of the average age of soulies in about 10/20 years it may be the dress code for the oldies room !!!!

no more Saturday nights it will be Sundays 5pm till 7.30pm with dressing gowns and slippers, already for when we get back to the nursing homes..

link

Settling down on a Saturday evening to watch Dale Winton present 'Strictly Come Northern'.

Judged by Russ W, Ian Levine, (who fight over who actually started the scene) Trickster(for technical suggestions) and Mick Hucknell, who never actually went but turns up on Soul progs all the time.

Social source share

And here it is !

post-1834-1106923150_thumb.jpg

link

Fcukin hell.... the bastard's grown a bit :yes: .... he's now 3'6".... almost a "metre" :yes: .... he'll be thinking he "can have a go" at someone now :yes: ....

That was taken when I wasn't looking, bastard  :yes:

link

Gotta catch you in your "true likeness" Pete :shhh::P .... can't have people thinking ought else wink.gif:yes: ....

Social source share

I finally got through to the correctionasl facility in Muncy and spoke to their mail department who said they had not got my records (!) and that Kimberley Burkins (the prisoner who sent the tv and dressing gown and slippers) was "no longer an inmate there" and had probably given these items away as she didn't have any use for them anymore :yes::shhh::yes:

"got some good news and some bad news...the bad news is, you're gonna die, the good news is, we've found a buyer for your dressing gown and slippers" :yes:

Social source share

• 2 years later...

Carl.

So instead of a sleep over

it would be............. A Dance over!

Be careful with this guy, remember he monitered you first :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Bogue

:rolleyes::wicked::yes:

See ! Oldies are always the best !

Remember p****** myself at this first time around, the bit where he found she was no longer on death row was just classic !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!