Prestatyn

Hidden

Jungle drums are out on this already but here's your confirmation from John Poole.

John announced last night that the Midnight Hour team for this year only, as a compliment to all of you who have already booked, are making your rooms available from 4pm on the Thursday.

So you get an extra night at no extra charge.

This is a thank you, you have saved them a lot of money in advertising costs.

Am going to be posting it on the internet groups for John. If you know anyone without internet access, who has booked for Prestatyn, you may wish to let them know.

This obviously only applies to anyone with a Preatatyn booking.

5 weeks to go c ya there!

Gaye Kidson

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

Jungle drums are out on this already but here's your confirmation from John Poole.

John announced last night that the Midnight Hour team for this year only, as a compliment to all of you who have already booked, are making your rooms available from 4pm on the Thursday.

So you get an extra night at no extra charge.

This is a thank you, you have saved them a lot of money in advertising costs.

Am going to be posting it on the internet groups for John. If you know anyone without internet access, who has booked for Prestatyn,  you may wish to let them know.

This obviously only applies to anyone with a Preatatyn booking.

5 weeks to go c ya there!

Gaye Kidson

link

Thats Fantastic news indeed :shhh:

Hidden

Thats Fantastic news indeed whistling.gif

link

PRESTATYN THURSDAY NIGHT, WATCH OUR WEB SITE FOR AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MONDAY !

BUT BASICALLY BECAUSE WE SOLD OUT SO EARLY IT ALLOWS THE PONTINS TEAM JUST TO GET ALL APARTMENTS READY EARLY....BUT PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN WILL BE FROM 4.00pm ON WARDS NO EARLIER !!!! & 2 ROOMS OPEN 8pm TIL 2.00 am

THE "BIG ONE" JUST GETS BIGGER AND BETTER !

ROB WIGLEY

Guest in town Mikey
Hidden

Would it be OK if I turned up a day before the rest of our party? Will my name be on the list, or are the leader's details the only ones kept?

There are 7 going up together from london on Friday afternoon, but I can be up there on my own from South Wales on thursday evening.

The problem is I dont have any of the guff sent back to Andy BB who is 'scout leader'.

TIA Mikey

Hidden

Would it be OK if I turned up a day before the rest of our party? Will my name be on the list, or are the leader's details the only ones kept?

There are 7 going up together from london on Friday afternoon, but I can be up there on my own from South Wales on thursday evening.

The problem is I dont have any of the guff sent back to Andy BB who is 'scout leader'.

TIA Mikey

link

Sure as long as you have the booking reference and name of group leader.. (all names go on the booking form as far as I know)... certainly last year the first person from our chalet to arrive wasn't the leader (in fact she was last as she got lost... sleep3.gif ) and they got the keys and wristbands no problem.

Rachel

Guest in town Mikey
Hidden

Thanks a lot rachel.

looks like Mikey gets an extra night in the warmth of the prestatyn chalet.

Hopefully mine wont be next to Andy's from Bradford. I walked past his chalet last year as it was evacuated due to a kitchen fire. sleep3.gif

Hidden

PRESTATYN THURSDAY NIGHT, WATCH OUR WEB SITE FOR AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MONDAY !

BUT BASICALLY BECAUSE WE SOLD OUT SO EARLY IT ALLOWS THE PONTINS TEAM JUST TO GET ALL APARTMENTS READY EARLY....BUT PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN WILL BE FROM 4.00pm ON WARDS NO EARLIER !!!!  & 2 ROOMS OPEN 8pm TIL 2.00 am

THE "BIG ONE" JUST GETS BIGGER AND BETTER !

ROB WIGLEY

link

Does this alter the check in time on Friday to anytime or is it still 4.00pm?