7-day listing

Ends 05-Feb-05 15:56:01 GMT

Start time: 29-Jan-05 15:56:01 GMT

History: 0 bids

price: £350.00

Item location: Birmingham

United Kingdom

Post to: Worldwide

Postage costs: £2.00 - Royal Mail Special Delivery (Within United Kingdom)

Other postage services available

Postage, payment details and return policy

Seller information

htfr123 ( 5 )

Feedback Score: 5

Positive Feedback: 100%

Member since 18-Sep-04 in United Kingdom

Read feedback comments

Add to Favourite Sellers

Ask seller a question

View seller's other items

Standard Purchase Protection Offered.

Find out more

post-1588-1107021245_thumb.jpg

YET ANOTHER GREAT NORTHERN SOUL GEM FROM AN OUTSTANDING COLLECTION.THIS IS LISTED IN THE ESSENTIAL NORTHERN SOUL PRICE GUIDE AS BEING WORTH £1,200.WE DESCRIBE THIS VINYL AS BEING IN GOOD CONDITION.WITH MINIMAL INK WRITING OF ORIGINAL OWNERS NAME ON CENTRE LABEL. IT COMES IN A NEW WHITE COVER AND A PROTECTIVE SLEEVE.THIS IS THE COPY ON KYSER RECORDS NUMBER 2122-B AND IS THE RARE COLLECTABLE PRESS THAT ALL VINYL JUNKIES ARE SEARCHING FOR. SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR MORE NORTHERN DELIGHTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by shute
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Others for sale by this person.............

YOU WONT SAY NOTHING, TAMALA LEWIS,MOD, £50.00

£600.00

-

6d 18h 32m

BILLY ARNELL - DANCE DANCE DANCE (NORTHERN SOUL) £40.00

£450.00

-

6d 21h 24m

I REALLY LOVE YOU-THE TOMANGOES-NORTHERN SOUL £100.00

£700.00

-

6d 21h 32m

ROBBY LAWSON-BURNING SENSATION-NORTHERN SOUL £80.00

£350.00

-

6d 21h 50m

THE SALVADORS-STICK BY ME BABY-NORTHERN SOUL £400.00

£750.00

-

6d 22h 16m

Page 1 of 1

Social source share

This chaps got quite a few different Northern 45s up on Ebay........all boots then by the look of the pictures.......

link

Sure are Shute.... just had a look....

Tamla Lewis.... BOOT....

Billy Arnell.... BOOT....

Tomangoes.... piccy same as Billy Arnell.... but would say BOOT based on others there....

Salvadors.... BOOT

Obviously doesn't know with the "buy it now" prices on them whistling.gif ....

Social source share

I'd say the same vaultofsouler ....... maybe he does or maybe he doen't know and just trying it........

link

I'd stick with the "don't know" shute.... maybe thinks he's doing someone a favour with "buy it now" prices under the guide price....

If he knew and was trying it on, to me he'd just stick them up without a "buy it now" option and a "reserve" and hope some buyers will not know and go for them in a bidding war based on the descriptions.... then plead ignorance when buyer found out otherwise and wanted money back....

Still.... tempted to "watch" these and see if someone does buy whistling.gif ....

(added) so DON'T e-mail seller Pete S if reading this thread.... let's see what happens :shades: .... SHOULD go through untouched :unsure: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

I'd stick with the "don't know" shute.... maybe thinks he's doing someone a favour with "buy it now" prices under the guide price....

If he knew and was trying it on, to me he'd just stick them up without a "buy it now" option and a "reserve" and hope some buyers will not know and go for them in a bidding war based on the descriptions.... then plead ignorance when buyer found out otherwise and wanted money back....

Still.... tempted to "watch" these and see if someone does buy whistling.gif ....

(added) so DON'T e-mail seller Pete S if reading this thread.... let's see what happens :shades: .... SHOULD go through untouched :unsure: ....

link

Well, sorry but I couldn't just sit there once there were bids. I emailed the seller to ask if he was sure the record was a first press. No reply so I emailed the guy who was bidding on Tamala Lewis and Billy Arnell. He thanked me for the tip and told me that I was the fifth person today to contact him.

Doesn't seem to have withdrawn his bids though :(

Godz

Social source share

I emailed the seller and he replied "thank you for the non-abuse!"

I must be slipping.

He inherited the records and didn't know bootlegs existed, apparently.

link

Fair enough.

I guess it's a coincidence that the seller's id is htfr123 and he's based in Birmingham.

HTFR is also the initials of Hard To Find Records who are based in ...

...Birmingham :shades:

HTFR have been dealing vinyl for over 15 years and as well as House, Techno etc sell Soul, Funk and Disco. If they are one and the same you would expect that they may have heard a whisper about boots by now. :(

And I never got a reply to my polite email asking if it was deffo an original. And the items are still up there. whistling.gif

Still benefit of the doubt etc :unsure:

Godz

Social source share

Fair enough.

I guess it's a coincidence that the seller's id is htfr123 and he's based in Birmingham.

HTFR is also the initials of Hard To Find Records who are based in ...

...Birmingham :(

HTFR have been dealing vinyl for over 15 years and as well as House, Techno etc sell Soul, Funk and Disco. If they are one and the same you would expect that they may have heard a whisper about boots by now. :lol:

And I never got a reply to my polite email asking if it was deffo an original. And the items are still up there. sleep3.gif

Still benefit of the doubt etc :unsure:

Godz

link

Just noticed today that all items have "ended".... probably after all the SS's who e-mailed re them being boots.... you may also have been right Godz re "htfr" link.... as notice user name changed as well.... now "pickandmix1"....

Like you also say Godz.... benefit of doubt and all that as now removed :shades: ....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!