New Century

Hi ya, just wanted to say was v.nice to meet some of you on here, you know, putting names to faces, and all that! Brilliant nite, Steve where's the balloon gone?! For Janine, you enjoyed your tour of Manchester really, go on admit it hun?! Stopping at Watford Gap on the way back brought back memories for me, last time there about 20 years ago (of course I was v.young at the time!! - defo not 38 - again) Thank you to Emma, who did such a great job of driving there and back!! Of course we would have never got there without my 'excellent' map reading skills!!! Hope to catch up with you again soon, - Mike, good to see you again too!! x whistling.gif:(:shades::unsure:

• Replies 1
  • Views 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi ya, just wanted to say was v.nice to meet some of you on here, you know, putting names to faces, and all that! Brilliant nite, Steve where's the balloon gone?!  For Janine, you enjoyed your tour of Manchester really, go on admit it hun?!  Stopping at Watford Gap on the way back brought back memories for me, last time there about 20 years ago (of course I was v.young at the time!! - defo not 38 - again) Thank you to Emma, who did such a great job of driving there and back!! Of course we would have never got there without my 'excellent' map reading skills!!! Hope to catch up with you again soon, - Mike, good to see you again too!! x  whistling.gif   :(   :shades:   :unsure:

link

Hi Karen, nice to see you last night, thanks for introducing me to Emma, she is lovely. It was an excellent night last night, one of the friendly allnighters I have been to, nice one Chris, you have got a good venue there, with across the board music. The venue itself is one of the best I have come across. It was nice to bump into the crowd on soul source, great bunch of soulies. We all met at the pub across the road early, lovely atmosphere in there, still a bit confused on the biscuits! Wendy if you are looking in, I take my hat off to you, coming over from Ireland on your own to the venue. Hope you got back safely. Hope to see you again and all, thanks chris for an excellent venue last night.

Billy

Source Advert