Events Newsletter Or Mailing List Or Emailing List

hi all,

does anyone know of any lists i can subscribe to so that i can hear about forthcoming events?

i keep missing stuff and having moved to a new area, don't know too many people.

any help most appreciated, thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Views 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all,

does anyone know of any lists i can subscribe to so that i can hear about forthcoming events?

i keep missing stuff and having moved to a new area, don't know too many people.

any help most appreciated, thanks.

Hi

We can add you to ours we run a soul nite in Holmes Chappel, its on every other month the next one is 30th June. We can also pass your e-mail address to Mace who runs Bidds and sends flyers/e-mails out about various nites in the Cheshire area. Let us know your e-mail address and we will send you the latest updates. Also the events page on SS is extremely good.

Sharon S

Hiya, p.m. me your email addy and I'll add you to my address list for events, though I won't be posting one out till after summer now?

Is there any particular music policy you prefer?

Across the board events at Nantwich Civic / Alsager Civic / Crewe Northward / Middlewich Legion...to name a few.....all these are local to you......

Also new events at Sandbach J17 and Kev Spittles night in Holmes Chapel as mentioned above.

Allnighters at Kings hall / Keele / Bidds / NCS at Brookfields are also all nearby.

Too many to mention....let me know what you prefer musically and I'll send you all the dates of all relevent events I can think off.

Regards

Mace

Edited by Mace