Record Boxes

Guest Duncan3k

Guest Duncan3k

Sometime ago I got a couple of great boxes - not sure what they were really meant for but they hold 70 45's from Super Drug, £tenner a go, fantstic value

but they dont seem to do them any more, and as Carl F is too busy these day am looking for a new source

an ideas?

Thanks

Duncan

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sometime ago I got a couple of great boxes -  not sure what they were really meant for but they hold 70 45's from Super Drug, £tenner a go, fantstic value

but they dont seem to do them any more, and as Carl F is too busy these day am looking for a new source

an ideas?

Thanks

Duncan

link

Duncan

I have a few for sale, brand new

Heres one I am selling on Ebay at the moment, great boxes, strong and light.

regards

Paul

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Social source share

Sometime ago I got a couple of great boxes -  not sure what they were really meant for but they hold 70 45's from Super Drug, £tenner a go, fantstic value

an ideas?

Thanks

Duncan

link

I saw Jo Wallace with a nice one which she told me was a make-up case which she purchased from Matalan....it even had a mirror inside the lid!

Social source share

Guest becky c

I got mine from HMV about September time. Holds about 100 45's (I think), and there were boxes for LP's too. But not sure if they still do them.

Becky

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!