Edited by kristopher tebbutt
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kristopher tebbutt

how you doing Kris? ............... can Pete not handle the technical stuff then?  :(

link

hello mate hows hipshacker going ?? seen your events in I.O.W how they going hope its all good. :huh:

i do most things apart fom D.j mate at talk of the south :(

Guest kristopher tebbutt

Kris i'm going to miss the next Luton as i'm djing in Exeter on the 12th.. Hope it goes well..

Mischief

link

no worrys mischief hope your d.j spot goes down well :huh:

Kris .............. we've only done one so far in Ryde and that was New Year's Eve. It was a sold out 650 event ........ but it was New Year's Eve. Next one is this Saturday .......... fingers crossed.

Can you ask Pete if he could sort me out a copy of the filming he did at Hipshaker during the scooter rally? He said he could put it on a DVD for me ........... or would that be you doing it? :huh:

Guest kristopher tebbutt

Kris .............. we've only done one so far in Ryde and that was New Year's Eve. It was a sold out 650 event ........ but it was New Year's Eve. Next one is this Saturday .......... fingers crossed.

Can you ask Pete if he could sort me out a copy of the filming he did at Hipshaker during the scooter rally? He said he could put it on a DVD for me ........... or would that be you doing it? :(

link

that would be me but i don't mind doing it so i'll see what i can do and i'll let you no ok :huh:

Edited by kristopher tebbutt

:huh:

that would be me but i don't mind doing it so i'll see what i can do and i'll let you no ok  :(

link

Hi Kris cant the old man do anything,we will be there as promised from Plinston.Did you find anything of interest out of my old stock or did you bin the lot,another delivery due in next week,might be some old mod/reggae in there for you.