Ace Spectrum & Dynamics

Guest Dante

Guest Dante

Hiall,

Must be depressed or something, 'cause I'm about to do something insane: asking for a 70s record :thumbsup:

And just to make the right balance, I'm going to request an early 60s one: does anyone have a copy of The Dynamics - Misery on Big Top. Doesn't have to be mint, strong VG+ would be okay :thumbsup:

And a copy of Don't Send Nobody Else? Again, not looking for mint, just playable...

By the moment just trades, I have some US and Mexican stuff available.

Cheers

Dante

Edited by Dante
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiall,

Must be depressed or something, 'cause I'm about to do something insane: asking for a 70s record :thumbsup:

And just to make the right balance, I'm going to request an early 60s one: does anyone have a copy of The Dynamics - Misery on Big Top. Doesn't have to be mint, strong VG+ would be okay :thumbsup:

And a copy of Don't Send Nobody Else? Again, not looking for mint, just playable...

Cheers

Dante

i have a copy of the dynamics you can have

mark

Social source share

Hiall,

And just to make the right balance, I'm going to request an early 60s one: does anyone have a copy of The Dynamics - Misery on Big Top. Doesn't have to be mint, strong VG+ would be okay :yes:

Cheers

Dante

Hi Dante

I have an Excellent US demo of Ace Spectrum

Would have no probs trading - if you could PM me a list that'd be good?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Guest Dante

Hi Dante

I have an Excellent US demo of Ace Spectrum

Would have no probs trading - if you could PM me a list that'd be good?

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, PMed you :rolleyes:

Still open for offers :thumbsup:

Dante

Edited by Dante
Social source share

Guest Dante

Hiall,

Cheers

Dante

Still accepting offers :thumbsup:

Dante

Social source share

Guest Dante

Hi Dante, how about a package deal, Dynamics & Ace Spectrum (both VG+/US grading) for 50 Euros incl. postage (which is 8 Euros!!)

:thumbsup:

Thorsten

Just PMed you :thumbsup:

Cheers

Social source share