Cambridge Soul Collective

The East Anglian scene seems to be bringing us a few gigs at the moment...here's one to look out for!!!

"Modern Madness" Sat 21st July 07 at the Fulbourn Club,Fulbourn, Cambridge.

DJ's

Andy Davies

Adam

Max Rees.

£6.00 with Free CD for first 100 thru door.

Info; Please call promoter Dave Hayden 07780 953481.

Hope to see you there!!

Great to see some of you at Cleethorpes.

Cheers

Andy Davies

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest whippet

This sounds like my type of do all my favourite DJs in one place but I have the bar is a bit dear true or not or was that somewhere else in Cambridge where you had a do?

The East Anglian scene seems to be bringing us a few gigs at the moment...here's one to look out for!!!

"Modern Madness" Sat 21st July 07 at the Fulbourn Club,Fulbourn, Cambridge.

DJ's

Andy Davies

Adam

Max Rees.

£6.00 with Free CD for first 100 thru door.

Info; Please call promoter Dave Hayden 07780 953481.

Hope to see you there!!

Great to see some of you at Cleethorpes.

Cheers

Andy Davies

Andy will be there for sure we will be rounding up a posse to help keep the Modern flag flying in East Anglia :ohmy::yes::( Will be a great weekend for us our anniversary in Spalding on the Friday (think Dave and Max are coming over for it)and then this to round things off(Ps hope the CD selling well :thumbsup::ohmy: )

Steve Jay

Guest marion

looks like Anne :unsure: & Gordon will be going from newmarket and even St Neots Spice Boy Rick :( should be putting in an appearance ~ looking forward to it!

looks like Anne :thumbsup: & Gordon will be going from newmarket and even St Neots Spice Boy Rick :thumbsup: should be putting in an appearance ~ looking forward to it!

Hi Marion it will be nice to see you again ,last time @ my ex-residency at the C**y Club :wicked: ,David has done the Modern Soul fans of East Anglia proud with this one lets make sure it gets the support it deserves.

Steve

Guest marion

chatting to Max on a different forum on the net, he said he had been getting enquiries from peterborough, beds, london etc....sp alot of people seem well up for it...which is nice!! :unsure:

Guest marion

Anybody travelling to this one on saturday night, if you do get lost just ask for Fulbourn Hospital Complex as Capital Park is right next door. There are quite a few of the old ''Frames Regulars'' going to this and they are well up for it!! :thumbup::D