mike

New Soul Source Forum Look

Testing  a new  default skin for the forum side of soul source

Tested and all seems ok

however if any gliches please post

thanks

mike

link

Are you saving money by doing it in black and white? If so can I get a refund in my licence :huh:

Godz

===========

Thing is Godz, there are grey areas in all walks of life :wub:

Winnie:-)

link

Think it matches the weather......on Sunny days it's going to be Bright Yellow ranting_1.gif

Think it matches the weather......on Sunny days it's going to be Bright Yellow ranting_1.gif

link

Its been a bit like watching black & white telly all day....

Gotta say i like it Mike, but why the constant tweaking?....if it ain't broke don't fix it.

quick one

idea being get away from the bog standard blue skin, which is same as many other forums use and go for a "default" that can also be used for rest of site, default being a key word as once sorted 100% the same skin in different colour be available

at moment can choose to carry on using the "old" skin via the skin selector at the bottom page

quick one

idea being get away from the bog standard blue skin, which is same as many other forums use and go for a "default" that can also be used for rest of site, default being a key word as once  sorted 100% the same skin in different colour be available

at moment can choose to carry on using the "old" skin via the skin selector at the bottom page

link

Thanks Mike, Have to say I've chosen to go back to blue....... shhh.gif

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links