HELP WITH PLINSTON INFO FOR FRIDAY PLEASEEEEEE

Hi. I have heard that the Plinston Soul night is a great night and as I live in the Midlands would like to have it confirmed before I take the trip down South this Friday (as Butch is a God!!!!).

Also where is it??????

Thanks

Marcus

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Superb night mate. Nice atmosphere, nice people, main hall rocks and modern room with Sam is a wonderful mix of all sorts of goodies from 70s onwards and the crowd in there is a nice mix of all sorts of soulies (not just Northern fans). Friday will be a great night with the best 3 DJs on the scene - Sam, Butch and Mick. Hoping to get there despite the distance (I am in Cardiff).

email the BigO - top guy Neil - he'll get directions to you.

Do it. Go.

All the best. Keep it real.

Mark White.

Social source share

Oi! Mark you forgot to mention great dancer, style icon, good looking etc etc......e-mail me Marcus as I have a feeling it's going to be heaving Friday and getting a ticket would be a good idea!!!! The venue is easy to find: A1(M), Jkt 9, folow the sign in for town centre, past longabout, 2n roundabout straight over and keep straight till you hit the one-way system (park in front of you) and there we are over on the right as you look straight on.

Mark, I expect to see you and that lovely lady of yours at front of stage and getting down with the Honey Monster as well as me upstairs in what will be a rockin' good night - Taff and myself and Fingers have all got new toons to hit ya with but as you rightly point out it's the 3 main men that will make the night - and with all 3 upstairs in the Ghetto spinning Modern and Crossover for the first time ever anywhere it should be a night to remember!!!

Oh and we're great by the wayMarcus!!!! (Biased I know)

TheBigO :-O

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!