Records Escape From Prison

Pete S

I know a lot of you were following my Worst Ebay Cock Up Of All Time thread and laughing your bollocks off at me

this is the thread here

anyway would you believe it, the records have actually shown up! This means I can keep the death row slippers and dressing gown and auction them on ebay as execution memorabilia. I am also going to attempt to extract DNA from a toenail I found in the slippers so that I can create my own mass murderer, who I will unleash on the dj's at 'Original Vinyl Only' events.

As for the records, they were utter shite, maybe about 20 soul 45's all really common like COD's, Impressions, Four Tops, but there was a copy of The Zombies 'Time of the season' which is great, The Beat Merchants ' Pretty Face', and "12,000 Girl Scouts sing America's national favourites' in a picture sleeve., so all in all, a load of cack.

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know a lot of you were following my Worst Ebay Cock Up Of All Time thread and laughing your bollocks off at me

this is the thread here

anyway would you believe it, the records have actually shown up!  This means I can keep the death row slippers and dressing gown and auction them on ebay as execution memorabilia.  I am also going to attempt to extract DNA from a toenail I found in the slippers so that I can create my own mass murderer, who I will unleash on the dj's at 'Original Vinyl Only' events.

As for the records, they were utter shite, maybe about 20 soul 45's all really common like COD's, Impressions, Four Tops, but there was a copy of The Zombies 'Time of the season' which is great, The Beat Merchants ' Pretty Face', and "12,000 Girl Scouts sing America's national favourites' in a picture sleeve., so all in all, a load of cack.

link

We can expect a list this week then Pete ? whistling.gif

Social source share

We can expect a list this week then Pete ?  whistling.gif

link

Seriously, don't think I'm going to do a list this week, I'm just going to sell all those acetates I did for myself, I've sold a few things privately already this week (Lee Roye issue was one) but I think I'll leave it til next week maybe. Anyway all I've really had this week has been ska stuff...

Social source share

anyway would you believe it, the records have actually shown up! This means I can keep the death row slippers and dressing gown and auction them on ebay as execution memorabilia. I am also going to attempt to extract DNA from a toenail I found in the slippers so that I can create my own mass murderer, who I will unleash on the dj's at 'Original Vinyl Only' events.

Pete if you get time to sort it this afternoon Mr M. Murderer will be very welcome @ Soul In The City Original Vinyl only tonight. Gene reckons he'll have him !

Dave G

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!