Peterborough Allnighter

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Great night last night at The Peterborough Rugby Club.

Me and John McDade got there about 9pm, once we finally found the place. wasnt hard to find it was just that me and John didnt know where it was. Luckily Mr Stamford was on a bus going past us, so he got off, jumped in the back of the car and he directed us to the venue.(was like something from a 1950's movie set during the Cold War in Berlin)

Car park was quite full when we arrived and lots of people were already inside, milling around.

A steady stream of people were constantly arriving through the evening and by the time me and John had to leave at 1am( had to do the family thing bright and early this morning) the place was heaving with sweaty dancing souls (nice).

Mellers was on the decks when we arrived and his set was brilliant and the sounds that we heard from then on till we left continued so.

Can't comment on the modern room as didnt go in there, not my bag really. But each to their own. The main room floor was full the whole duration of my attendance and thats how it should be, from what i noticed i could see no "chin stroking" going on.

Well done Dave you still put on a cracking night mate.

Firstly Dave, you jammy git, and you know what i mean mean.

And secondly i would like to thank you on behalf of all the old squaddies in there last night for making the main room resemble a Sgts mess christmas ball with the 10's strung up around the place, all you needed was a bit of artic camo for the full affect.

Once again, excellent night Dave, well done to the DJ's i heard and danced to and see you at the Heacham Alldayer on Saturday.

Regards

Kev.

Low point for me though was asking all the record dealers if they had Harold Burrage "Fifty/Fifty" for sale and i came away empty handed. Still it will be mine one day.

Kev.

Cream Cracker 2nd Anniversary 11th August.

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I don't think i've ever moaned in public about a do before, & i've been to hundreds over the years, but I wasn't happy about last night.

We turned up (me & the mrs.) at shortly after 8pm & the first thing that was said to us on the door was "Are you members?" erm sorry, no we're not, "Well thats £24 then !" Not a hello or how are you? So sorry fellas, first impression wasn't good.

We went to hear good quality 60's, & in particular to hear Carl Fortnum, Ginger & Soul Sam, but by 2.30 none of these had been on in the Northern room so decided to call it a day.

But credit where it's due, bar prices were good, they also did a nice ham roll. Plenty of people there. The premises are perfect for Northern do's thumbsup.gif

But for us & all our friends that were there last night, as Jay D Bryant once said.......................

Agree with what has been said.

A cracking night was had by all the people I spoke to.

The venue is just right for a nighter with everything you would need.

Popped my head a few times into the disco, sorry, modern room and it looked busy.

The DJ`S all did excellant sets of oldies with a sprinkling of 70`s thrown in.

It is mainly an oldies nighter so do not go if that is not your thing then moan afterwards.

Just one point which is not a criticism in any way of Dave as it is obviously not his fault.

The main room does not appear to have curtains and as it got light at about 4.30 the final 2 hours were in broad daylight.

This gave a goldfish bowl effect whereby because the dancefloor is encircled by the tables and chairs the dancers stared at each other and anyone sitting down and the people sitting down stared at the dancers and every one else in the room.

If you are paranoid this is a very strange experience as you feel that everyone is looking at you.

Roll on the next one in October.

PS not having a go at Pottsy re. moaning about oldies. He posted just before me so I had not seen his.

Edited by Guest
Guest kev such

We turned up (me & the mrs.) at shortly after 8pm & the first thing that was said to us on the door was "Are you members?" erm sorry, no we're not, "Well thats £24 then !" Not a hello or how are you? So sorry fellas, first impression wasn't good.

Unfortunately have to agree with you on that point Pottsy. I did feel as though i was a boyfriend being greeted by a girls mother who didnt think i was good enough for her. (which i'm quite used to whistling ).

But once inside and dancing i forgot about it. A smile and a hello doesn't cost nothing, but would certainly allow me to give over my £12.00 more willingly.

Regards

Kev.

Guest outonthefloor

I don't think i've ever moaned in public about a do before, & i've been to hundreds over the years, but I wasn't happy about last night.

We went to hear good quality 60's, & in particular to hear Carl Fortnum, Ginger & Soul Sam, but by 2.30 none of these had been on in the Northern room so decided to call it a day.

But credit where it's due, bar prices were good, they also did a nice ham roll. Plenty of people there. The premises are perfect for Northern do's

But for us & all our friends that were there last night, as Jay D Bryant once said.......................

Sorry but i have to disagree with you on this one. We arrived at about 3.15 after having been to TOTS in Luton (Great nite by the way)

The girl on the door was really friendly and only charged us a fiver to get in. It was a bit surreal 'coz Ginger Taylor had played a blinding set at Talk of the south, the highlight of which for me was that David Ruffin track (Someone please remind me of the title...old age has finally won!) I'm sure we left Luton before him but there he was large as life on the decks at the rugby club when we arrived and spining some more excellent tunes. His set seemed to last for ever but he left us still wanting more. I too didn't venture into the modern room but the music in the main room was superb and the floor was full 'till the end'.

Is it me or did the floor slope towards the decks? I started at the back and ended up on the dj's lap!!! It was a bit like dancing slalom!! Good for the thigh muscles tho.

2.30 is early to leave a 'niter. Maybe you should have stuck it out a bit longer and you wouldn't have been disappointed. The flyers do say £12.00 on the door for non members and this is still great value for 11 hours of fantastic entertainment.

BTW I'm not involved or related to the promoters, just an innocent punter giving you her opinion.

On another note..big thanks to Mr Magoo for not pebbledashing the inside of my car. Hope you're feeling better mate don't worry your secrets safe with me whistling.gif:unsure::ohmy:beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif:(

Dropped people back to Luton to pick up their cars which surprisingly still had their wheels!!! Got home about 9.45am. Camber next weekend then whitby the week after... In the words of the greatest dj in the world.....CUM ON.....

Now where did i put those crutches.........

2.30 is early to leave a 'niter. Maybe you should have stuck it out a bit longer and you wouldn't have been disappointed. The flyers do say £12.00 on the door for non members and this is still great value for 11 hours of fantastic entertainment.

Trust me, after six & a half hours we'd had enough, not knocking the dj's that were on in that time, but it said on the flyer that Carl Fortnum, Ginger Taylor & Soul Sam were going to be on. It must have been our fault that we'd only been there 6 1/2 hours & not heard them then. (Carl did go on in the modern room but we were there for the 60's) Perhaps we should have turned up at 3.15 like you? What was Soul Sams dj spot like? I know he always plays a goodun.

Not got a problem with the £12, just the very abrupt manner in which we were greeted.

Guest terryc

Hello all,

my first post.

Good to be in peterborough for my first all nighter in nearly 25 years. Used to be a regular at the fleet, st ives and Wigan! etc etc. Never stopped listening just stopped going to do's. My good mate Rob P got me back onto the scene about 18 months ago.

I was surprised I lasted till 5.30 being 45years old and without any "assistance" !

I agree, the floor was at somewhat of an incline but I have to say I really enjoyed the nighter! Good sounds and I even looked into the modern room...interesting.

wink.gif

Guest kev such

Hello all,

my first post.

Good to be in peterborough for my first all nighter in nearly 25 years. Used to be a regular at the fleet, st ives and Wigan! etc etc. Never stopped listening just stopped going to do's. My good mate Rob P got me back onto the scene about 18 months ago.

I was surprised I lasted till 5.30 being 45years old and without any "assistance" !

I agree, the floor was at somewhat of an incline but I have to say I really enjoyed the nighter! Good sounds and I even looked into the modern room...interesting.

:D

Afternoon Terry.

Was good to catch up with you and Rob.

Never did manage to convince Mr McClure to swap one of his 2 Jack Montgomery's for my Ronnie Forte.

Regards

Kev.

Guest kev such

Sorry but i have to disagree with you on this one. We arrived at about 3.15 after having been to TOTS in Luton (Great nite by the way)

The girl on the door was really friendly and only charged us a fiver to get in.

Unfortunately i had to leave about 1am. But the person on the door when me and John McDade arrived at 9pm was a chap,there was a different person on when you arrived. Entry cost not a problem.

Excellent time was had there by me and John. Looking forward to the next one.

Regards

Kev.

Edited by kev such

Hello all,

That is if you call snoring and suddenly waking when the dribble reaches your ear lobe 'lasting without any assistance' :D

Only kidding fella!

Hi Kev, excellent to see you once again and meet John Mcdade' (top fella). I see you are off to Heacham on Saturday, is a week long enough to lengthen your comedy repertoire? :shades:

Really enjoyed last night/this morning, will Defo be back for the next.

Rob P.

Guest dedicatedsoul

But credit where it's due, bar prices were good, they also did a nice ham roll. Plenty of people there. The premises are perfect for Northern do's :D

Sorry you did not feel welcome when you first got to the venue, i apollgize , the lad on the door is not on the soul scene, i known that should not make a difference, we will make sure this is put right for any future events, once again sorry to any one who did not feel welcome when they first arrived

Dave

Sorry you did not feel welcome when you first got to the venue, i apollgize , the lad on the door is not on the soul scene, i known that should not make a difference, we will make sure this is put right for any future events, once again sorry to any one who did not feel welcome when they first arrived

Dave

hi dave mandy and i got back to bournemouth safely about 1pm today..just wanted to say had an excellent time and a damm good dance.. there was a fella on thedoor when we got there and we had no problem but then you were sat on the door too and greeted us warmly.. we lasted til 2ish then headed for bed but as we got there at 830pm we wore ourselves out early still we enjoyed what we heard and will be up again soon.. once again thanks for a cracking do see you soon.. sean

Guest kent soul club

On another note..big thanks to Mr Magoo for not pebbledashing the inside of my car. Hope you're feeling better mate don't worry your secrets safe with me :thumbsup::wicked::yes::Dbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif:thumbsup:

Dropped people back to Luton to pick up their cars which surprisingly still had their wheels!!! Got home about 9.45am. Camber next weekend then whitby the week after... In the words of the greatest dj in the world.....CUM ON.....

Now where did i put those crutches.........

Believe me, it was a close run thing. But hey, it's no secret ,I get drunk, I honk up and I get sober!

Obviously Mrs Magoo knew it was coming, and so was happy to leave her new car at Luton.

To be honest 'boro is a bit of a blur-most confusing seeing GT on the decks after leaving Luton before him, but my legs hurt when we left, so I know it was good! You must be right about the slopey dance floor, 'cos you were sober. See you at Camber (I'll be on the wagon) Thanks again for the lift.

Magoo

Guest Bearsy

Believe me, it was a close run thing. But hey, it's no secret ,I get drunk, I honk up and I get sober!

Obviously Mrs Magoo knew it was coming, and so was happy to leave her new car at Luton.

To be honest 'boro is a bit of a blur-most confusing seeing GT on the decks after leaving Luton before him, but my legs hurt when we left, so I know it was good! You must be right about the slopey dance floor, 'cos you were sober. See you at Camber (I'll be on the wagon) Thanks again for the lift.

Magoo

yeah true but on 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice, you bloody lightweight you :thumbsup::thumbsup: , your not your typical Irish drinker are you Magoo :wicked:

Guest gibber

Contrast to Pottsy`s welcome as a fart in a space suit comment..

Started brilliantly for me

Walked into the Record bar/ chill out Area , Sitting there with his Record Sales , Paul (agro ) Johnson. A Great friend I haven't seen for years( A member on here as well ,small world )I think the last time we sat together selling records was another Peterborough all-nighter The Fleet, late 80s the first time Bruno fought Tyson :wicked: .

Anyway after picking up Wendy ( It was just a lift for a friend ,the looks I got when she told you lot )plus Sully , Alan and Trevor on the way , got there for 9oclock .

Already started to have that old all-nighter feel to it.

A nice friendly crowd , .. Doing well Helen ,Burnley then Peterborough and still look great ,Nice to have met your brother .Good to see some young ones there last night.

Steve and the modern crew ,Had a great time in there , Great to see the rugby crew , have you told her yet Sian?. (oops) :thumbsup: .The Bedford and Cambridge ,could go on and on.

Spent most of the time in the modern room ,being treated to some nice sets from Kev,Carl and steve( couldn`t help smiling to myself when you played Joi Cardwell ).

The main room dance floor always seemed busy when I ventured in there . . with impeccable timing when ginger played The Hamilton Movement. :thumbsup:

Soul Sam . What can you say that you don't know Already . Arrived Slightly after 4 with an ovation in the modern room . Strait on the decks .The set just flows . Sorry Can`t give a full recount of his play list .but you all can guess what sort of quality it was and he still checked with others to make sure that none were played earlier

So all round a good all-nighter with great prospects.

Went to the DKOF on the Friday and this on the Saturday , Musically miles apart but still offer a great night out for your own brand of soul . Love it all .

Gibber

Edited by gibber

Great to see the rugby crew , have you told her yet Sian?. (oops) :thumbsup: .

You couldn't have seen me there because I was defo having a week off... :thumbsup:

It was Fudge & Tina's fault, they popped in for flyers and I couldn't resist....

And yes Ganche knows, she has took great pleasure in taking the mickey out of the way I was feeling yesterday but then I do the same when she is out without me. :wicked:

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Guest kent soul club

yeah true but on 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice, you bloody lightweight you :thumbsup::thumbsup: , your not your typical Irish drinker are you Magoo :wicked:

Leave it out, I had half a shandy as well!

Guest StefMalajny

Well done to the Dedicated Soul Boys Dave and Keith

Thought another magical nite, when I stood near the door chinwagging to faces I hadnt seen for 25 years plus I thought most people were greeted pretty politley and indeed Christine who was taking memberships was being very warm to new members, I also think there was 11 hours of A list DJs on which I know would cost over 2 grand to stage,think Ginger and Sam were brilliant as usual and Mellors and Coops warm up spots were spot on ,Dave himself played some cracking stuff with Towanda Barnes being the pick of the bunch, best dj on the nite for me was Keith , love his energetic style of djaying combined with non stop floor fillers, always taking the equipment to its upper limits.

Think all this makes 10 or 12 quid great value and if anyone wanted to save the couple of quid they can apply for membership in advance.

I know Dave takes all comments very seriously and will look to make any improvements he can

All in all a very good nite

Contrast to Pottsy`s welcome as a fart in a space suit comment..

Gibber

Steady on Andy. As a paying customer i'm entitled to say if i'm not happy about a do where i've just paid good money to go into. We all look for different things in a 'do', granted, but when it comes down to common politeness when you're handing over your money to walk through the front door, well that's where a couple of little words like hello & thankyou says a lot in my book, thats not a "fart in a space suit comment". The promoter has had the decency to come on here & apologise for this, so as far as that matter is concerned it's over & done with.

Regarding the other matter of being there for 6 1/2 hours & not getting to see the dj's i'd gone to see, well that's not the end of the world either, shit happens, but we're not going back to have that happen to us a second time.

I keep a very open mind about nights that are put on, I like to go & see first hand what they're like, as with this one. I had a few people say to me before I went not to go as it wouldn't be my kind of night, but i'd rather find that out for myself. Pretty much like with the LEL club Andy, I kept getting from people "you wont like it there, there's too many vinyl carver records played" but as you know, I still come along despite this fact & supported the night.

pottsy

Guest kev such

That is if you call snoring and suddenly waking when the dribble reaches your ear lobe 'lasting without any assistance' :thumbsup:

Only kidding fella!

Hi Kev, excellent to see you once again and meet John Mcdade' (top fella). I see you are off to Heacham on Saturday, is a week long enough to lengthen your comedy repertoire? :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed last night/this morning, will Defo be back for the next.

Rob P.

Hello Rob.

Thought Mr McClure's face was a picture when he commented about the RE and was challenged as to why he thought what he did, like the Mastercard advert "Priceless". No problems about the comedy repertoire mate, i've got hours of comedic drivel, and crap.

Have taken the plunge and phoned Mr Reed this morning and am now a fully fledged member of the DSC, which is free and couldn't have been simpler. So thats £2.00 i'll save each time which is an extra beer, cushty. (cos paper rounds dont even pay minimum wages you know)

Oh yeah! Finally i would just like to point out that once i was in the reception/bar area the people greeting at the table for memberships were friendly and welcoming, and i was refering to the money man at the initial door. However the experience did nothing to dampen my spirits once inside and i heard to start with the tunes Mellers was playing,and realised i was where i wanted to be that evening.

Long may it continue Dave (top form)

See you at Heacham alldayer on Saturday, where we can do it all again.

Regards

Kev.

Guest outonthefloor

Steady on Andy. As a paying customer i'm entitled to say if i'm not happy about a do where i've just paid good money to go into. We all look for different things in a 'do', granted, but when it comes down to common politeness when you're handing over your money to walk through the front door, well that's where a couple of little words like hello & thankyou says a lot in my book, thats not a "fart in a space suit comment". The promoter has had the decency to come on here & apologise for this, so as far as that matter is concerned it's over & done with.

I have to agree with you whole heartedly. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this forum should respect an honest review/opinion well put. I made the mistake of making a negitive posting about a do once and recieved hate mail for doing so.

Well done and respect to you for telling it as you saw it and giving the promoters the chance to apologise, which i think they did very gracefully.

If all we do is praise then the praise loses it's value.

It would be a shame to let this experience deter you from going to this event again but as you say you are they paying customer after all.

Hope you have a better experience next time

XX

Guest gibber

I keep a very open mind about nights that are put on, I like to go & see first hand what they're like, as with this one. I had a few people say to me before I went not to go as it wouldn't be my kind of night, but i'd rather find that out for myself. Pretty much like with the LEL club Andy, I kept getting from people "you wont like it there, there's too many vinyl carver records played" but as you know, I still come along despite this fact & supported the night.

pottsy

Not getting at you mate. sorry for the use of the comment, just trying to say that you were not happy when you got there and I was when seeing paul after all these years ,. apologies to anybody if effended by the comment.First impressions are important and yes I do know why people dont come to the Lel .Have took on board all what we talked about on Saturday.

Hope to see you soon so i can apologies in person.

andy

Edited by gibber

.........I also think there was 11 hours of A list DJs on which I know would cost over 2 grand to stage.......

Come on Stef, now you're talking absolute bollox, over £2000 ! I know Carl, Ginger & Sam very well, & I know what they charge, so all I can say to this is the other dj's on the night must have been paid a lot :thumbsup:

Guest dedicatedsoul

It was good to see my old mate Craig Brick back at Peterborough, thanks for the T shirts, all the way from America, courteous of your brother Chris, say hello to him from us next time you ring him, you will have to get him over hear so the brick brothers can do a spot djing at one of our venues, as you are part of the history of the Northern Soul Scene!

Will ring you soon to arrange for you and your lady to come and stay at mine for a weekend, any wishing to see craig dj, he will be at our alldayer at Bishop's Stortford Rugby Football Club on Bank holiday Sunday 26th August 2007

It was good to see my old mate Craig Brick back at Peterborough, thanks for the T shirts, all the way from America, courteous of your brother Chris, say hello to him from us next time you ring him, you will have to get him over hear so the brick brothers can do a spot djing at one of our venues, as you are part of the history of the Northern Soul Scene!

Will ring you soon to arrange for you and your lady to come and stay at mine for a weekend, any wishing to see craig dj, he will be at our alldayer at Bishop's Stortford Rugby Football Club on Bank holiday Sunday 26th August 2007

Dont leave Sue Brikc out,she djs too.

Guest MattB

Wow, that took me along time to reply, damn browser didnt like the normal reply, anywho, fast reply will do for me to say how much i enjoyed this event.

This was my first peterborough allnighter and i was thoroughly exciting after hearing rave reviews from my friend jamie who attended last time, being two on the few that were part of the young contingent on saturday i've never felt so welcome anywhere, everyone was so nice, so polite and they all had a story to tell, i dont think there was a point in the night where i didnt have a smile of my face, even attempted a bit of break dancing, which was comedic to say the least.

Arriving in the car park to hear julien covey - a little bit hurt really got me excited and through the night i felt the entry fee to be worth it considering we stayed till 7, drinks were cheap and the music was churned out.

Really looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Guys.

Matt

Guest dedicatedsoul

Dont leave Sue Brikc out,she djs too.

Yes i know Sue Brick when she was married to Chris, when they ran DEMOB London early 80's still got a suit from the shop, and was speaking to her at the last Brighton allnighter about djing at one of our do's, if you went to the shop did you ever get your hair cut?

Guest dedicatedsoul

Wow, that took me along time to reply, damn browser didnt like the normal reply, anywho, fast reply will do for me to say how much i enjoyed this event.

This was my first peterborough allnighter and i was thoroughly exciting after hearing rave reviews from my friend jamie who attended last time, being two on the few that were part of the young contingent on saturday i've never felt so welcome anywhere, everyone was so nice, so polite and they all had a story to tell, i dont think there was a point in the night where i didnt have a smile of my face, even attempted a bit of break dancing, which was comedic to say the least.

Arriving in the car park to hear julien covey - a little bit hurt really got me excited and through the night i felt the entry fee to be worth it considering we stayed till 7, drinks were cheap and the music was churned out.

Really looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Guys.

Matt

Glad you enjoyed the allnighter, make yourself known to myself or Keith and will get the beers in, thanks Dave

Yes i know Sue Brick when she was married to Chris, when they ran DEMOB London early 80's still got a suit from the shop, and was speaking to her at the last Brighton allnighter about djing at one of our do's, if you went to the shop did you ever get your hair cut?

Seem to remember Craig's girlfriend at the time was also a prominant and regular at most of the 100 club and other london venues, Leslie.

Pottsy - sorry the evening did not pan out as you expected, after attending soul venues since 1975 and at the ripe old age of 48, I left at 6 0'clock having danced hours in the main room, either to classic oldies at the early part of the night or later on to the likes of respected DJ's - Warot / Smith / Fortnum & Taylor and a quick shuffle to Soul Sam which takes me back to 75/76 at St Ives.

I remember attending venues for years not worrying what time DJ's come on - shit if you remember at the Casino - if you didn't get in through the front doors in the first couple of hours you would only hear one spot of Rae, Roberts or Winstanly but I never heard anyone complain in those days when you went to an all nighter guess what you stayed all night or at least until the local shops opened for ice cream !!!

I've know Dave - DSC for at least 20 years plus and I know if you send him your address details he would be more than happy to make contact with you ref a full refund - there's nothing quite like keeping a customer happy. :unsure:

Denzo :lol:

PS - Dave can be contacted through - wwwdedicatedsoulclub.com or a free pass to the Bishops Stortford event - be happy :ohmy:

Pottsy - sorry the evening did not pan out as you expected, after attending soul venues since 1975 and at the ripe old age of 48, I left at 6 0'clock having danced hours in the main room, either to classic oldies at the early part of the night or later on to the likes of respected DJ's - Warot / Smith / Fortnum & Taylor and a quick shuffle to Soul Sam which takes me back to 75/76 at St Ives.

I remember attending venues for years not worrying what time DJ's come on - shit if you remember at the Casino - if you didn't get in through the front doors in the first couple of hours you would only hear one spot of Rae, Roberts or Winstanly but I never heard anyone complain in those days when you went to an all nighter guess what you stayed all night or at least until the local shops opened for ice cream !!!

I've know Dave - DSC for at least 20 years plus and I know if you send him your address details he would be more than happy to make contact with you ref a full refund - there's nothing quite like keeping a customer happy. :unsure:

Denzo :lol:

PS - Dave can be contacted through - wwwdedicatedsoulclub.com or a free pass to the Bishops Stortford event - be happy :ohmy:

Why Denzo, thankyou for that enthralling glimpse into your younger years, you certainly were a one, weren't you !

Re full refund, that's a very generous offer for which I thank you...but sadly must decline, after all, i'd feel a hypocrite to take a refund as I enjoyed the ham roll so much from behind the bar, infact so much so, I had another !

Guest dedicatedsoul

Seem to remember Craig's girlfriend at the time was also a prominant and regular at most of the 100 club and other london venues, Leslie.

Craig has just been on phone, yes knew Leslie very well nice girl and was always at 100 club with Craig, Chris and Harry, Craig had his own soul club called sensible soul club, which they ran nighter in London great times, craig has a new girlfriend now and was at Peterborough with her seems very nice,

Why Denzo, thankyou for that enthralling glimpse into your younger years, you certainly were a one, weren't you !

Re full refund, that's a very generous offer for which I thank you...but sadly must decline, after all, i'd feel a hypocrite to take a refund as I enjoyed the ham roll so much from behind the bar, infact so much so, I had another !

Hi Pottsy

Hope they added some good old Colman's Mustard in the ham rolls!!

Mark C

Hi Pottsy

Hope they added some good old Colman's Mustard in the ham rolls!!

Mark C

Sadly not Mark, they only had Netto's Bootleg version sad.gif

Ah well, enough is enough, i'm out of 'ere.

Just remember Soul brothers & sisters, Northern Soul...ahem...Northern Soul is a way of life.

Keep the Faith shout.gif

pottsy