Wanted - Joe Brown & The Soul Elderados

Guest Beaver

Joe Brown & The Soul Elderados / Vibration / FFA

Anyone help me on the 45 outta Georgia, not a big $$ 45, but quite hard to pick up

$$ or trades

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i got a couple of dspares of the " joe brown" - vibration- drop me a line if you still need it...

link

Can't get the link to your website to work Andy.

Social source share

Joe Brown & The Soul Elderados / Vibration / FFA

Anyone help me on the 45 outta Georgia, not a big $$ 45, but quite hard to pick up

$$ or trades

link

Andy.

Check e-mail & Private message, could maybe take both, my mate Cal also needs a copy.

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Beaver's requst is out of the way, I wonder if anyone has some Joe Brown & the Soul Eldoradoes for me????  So do ya?

link

I have it tucked away on my shelf filed under shi*e, must dig it out again and file it under in demand shi*e! :lol::no:

Cheers

Jock

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Now that Beaver's requst is out of the way, I wonder if anyone has some Joe Brown & the Soul Eldoradoes for me????  So do ya?

link

Two people do not "in demand" make, but you are welcome to make some money off that sh*te. It's an Atlanta record, and as some of you know, I collect records from Georgia. So c'mon, who wants to knock my record collection down a couple notches by selling their sh*te records to me?

Social source share

I have it tucked away on my shelf filed under shi*e, must dig it out again and file it under in demand shi*e!  :wicked:   :wicked:

Cheers

Jock

link

Check the sweet soul of part 2, not the average wank that is part 1 whistling.gif

Social source share