Gene Burks

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Afternoon.

Has anybody got a copy of "You got it" by Gene Burks on Chris Craft (501) that they want to sell me?

Regards

Kev.

I have found one on GEMM in France, but the lable listed is VOG 80124 and the title is "You do it". Does anyone know if this is the same track as "You got it"? The flip sides are the same and the seller states that the one he has listed is an EU issue.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Phil Richards

Afternoon.

Has anybody got a copy of "You got it" by Gene Burks on Chris Craft (501) that they want to sell me?

Regards

Kev.

I have found one on GEMM in France, but the lable listed is VOG 80124 and the title is "You do it". Does anyone know if this is the same track as "You got it"? The flip sides are the same and the seller states that the one he has listed is an EU issue.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Kev.

I have one but its on CALLA DEMO b side is" you don't love me "

If that helps

Social source share

Afternoon.

Regards

Kev.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Kev.

I know for sure that "You Got It" came out on a French 45, on Vogue I think. Maybe the seller just misspelt it? I can't guarantee it is not another 45 by him on French Vogue up on gemm though...

Social source share

Guest kev such

I know for sure that "You Got It" came out on a French 45, on Vogue I think. Maybe the seller just misspelt it? I can't guarantee it is not another 45 by him on French Vogue up on gemm though...

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. I think i may go for John Manships one, as like Kev from Sixhills just PM'd me, at least i can be sure his will be a pucker copy. Bit more money though.

Thanks for help. Owe you a beer.

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Social source share

Guest Phil Richards

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. I think i may go for John Manships one, as like Kev from Sixhills just PM'd me, at least i can be sure his will be a pucker copy. Bit more money though.

Thanks for help. Owe you a beer.

Kev.

Whats the price on it ??

Social source share