Banbury Soul Club Soul Night 7th July

Next Banbury Soul Club Soul night is on 7th July 2007 , at North Newington Social Club , which is about ten minutes drive from Banbury Cross .The night runs from 7.30 thru ' 12.15 , music policy is Northern classics , forgotten oldies , 70's and interesting Motown .Admission is £5 , DJ'S are myself , plus local DJ'S Charlie , Dave , Steve ,and Tom , all local guys with interesting and varied collections .Also we have a Big Screen showing footage from the 60's and 70's , and has proved very popular .Ticket contacts and travel details : Eddie : 01295 261796 , Charlie : 01295 255901 , Steve :01295 271604 , Dave :01295 265849 and Tom : 01295 270809 .We are starting to get a lot of people traveling to our venue from around the country , hope you can join us at our freindly , politics free , atmospheric venue , See you at the go go , Best Wishes ,Eddie Hubbard

• Replies 8
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SOUNDS GOOD EDDIE !! WHEN RU UP HERE AGAIN?

CHRIS :sleep3:

Cheers Chris , hope to make it up to Manchester again soon , really wanted to go to The 3 Greyhounds dayer as it was brilliant last year , but I was on Solar on sunday , so couldn't really do both , hope you had a good time ,Best ,Eddie

Cheers Chris , hope to make it up to Manchester again soon , really wanted to go to The 3 Greyhounds dayer as it was brilliant last year , but I was on Solar on sunday , so couldn't really do both , hope you had a good time ,Best ,Eddie

Unfortunately couldn't go as we had the Plaque ,even had a bloke from Salford Council come round and paint a black cross on the door!(That's Flu 2U )

Heard it was fun ! Let us know when your about !!! Is Solar like a 'Sunbed' type thingy? Only Joshing !!!! I'm sure it was Tip-Top !! :sleep3:

• 2 weeks later...

Next Banbury Soul Club Soul night is on 7th July 2007 , at North Newington Social Club , which is about ten minutes drive from Banbury Cross .Screen showing footage from the 60's and 70's , and has proved very popular .Ticket contacts and travel details : Eddie : 01295 261796 , Charlie : 01295 255901 , Steve :01295 271604 , Dave :01295 265849 and Tom : 01295 270809

Best Wishes ,

Eddie Hubbard

Looking forward to this.

See you all Saturday.

Tabs

Like Tabs, looking forward to tomorrow night, always a great atmosphere. Sitting here listening to Al Wilson 'Be Concerned' that I first heard ages ago via Eddie on a local pirate radio show.

Thoughts go out to poor old Ian Boss, who broke his leg two weeks ago and has just got out of hospital today following having to get it pinned when the full cast proved to not be enough. We'll let you know how it goes Ian!

Sean

Like Tabs, looking forward to tomorrow night, always a great atmosphere. Sitting here listening to Al Wilson 'Be Concerned' that I first heard ages ago via Eddie on a local pirate radio show.

Thoughts go out to poor old Ian Boss, who broke his leg two weeks ago and has just got out of hospital today following having to get it pinned when the full cast proved to not be enough. We'll let you know how it goes Ian!

Sean

See you later Sean , thanks for your support mate ,Best ,Eddie

Sean

Poor Ian, what terrible luck he's had with that. Send him best wishes Sean, will catch up with you tonight.

Very much looking forward to this, always enjoy Banbury, a good friendly bunch. Not been enjoying the best health myself lately, but fit and well today and up for a good night wink.gif