Jason S

Overpriced And F**ked

I noticed this seller had quite a few records recently in a similar state and graded EX and asked what he meant by Ex on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

He appears to have revised the grading to VG+ and added a grading guide since my question. Still looks F***k*d though :sleep3:

Seems to have changed the picture and dropped the start price by $200 too unsure.gif

100% feedback butnot sure how many for records sold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-CASHMERES-SHOW-STO...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ex? ohmy.gif

$3,700? :lol:

Can usually rely on US grading being pretty conservative...not sure about this one :sleep3:

there's a lot of sellers that have ridiculous things like this. I actually like some of the other items of this seller better. The softones 45 on avco for $60? At least the cashmeres is a valuable record at some level.

The price may be too much, but I'm not sure how you've determined the record to be f**ked. Sure the label isn't in mint condition, but there is nothing to confirm that it's otherwise f**ked.

Brian :lol:

Not now the picture has changed. Previously (when I first posted it up) there was just one photo of the record, you could see the grooves and what looked the like the results of a small child having skated across the playing surface for a few hours. The guy has since changed the images. It may of course, play bob on...just looked minced. :unsure:

Just found the original in my temp files

post-1377-1182798404_thumb.jpg

Edited by J-Brew

Not now the picture has changed. Previously (when I first posted it up) there was just one photo of the record, you could see the grooves and what looked the like the results of a small child having skated across the playing surface for a few hours. The guy has since changed the images. It may of course, play bob on...just looked minced. :unsure:

OK = that explains it. The pics I viewed showed only the two labels.

Brian :lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.