Worst Excuse For Not Wanting To Pay

Tubbs

Just had our soul night on Sat and heard the worst excuse ever for this guy not wanting to pay to get in. He said that because the reception at the hotel was like a building site he wasn't paying to get in. The reception is being done up at the moment but after we pointed out the room where the soul night was being held was fine he then said he never pays to get into soul nights anywhere. We weren't going to let him in so he left complaining to the management on the way out. Never seen the guy before and hope to never see him again.

Tubbs

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

Just had our soul night on Sat and heard the worst excuse ever for this guy not wanting to pay to get in. He said that because the reception at the hotel was like a building site he wasn't paying to get in. The reception is being done up at the moment but after we pointed out the room where the soul night was being held was fine he then said he never pays to get into soul nights anywhere. We weren't going to let him in so he left complaining to the management on the way out. Never seen the guy before and hope to never see him again.

Tubbs

Obviously a local and a non soulie, better off without i say as he probably would of moaned about everything and anything if he did pay to get in. tosser springs to mind :lol:

Social source share

I've had people say to me there not paying as Moldies Djing :lol::ohmy::unsure:

Yeah I know what you mean. I done the door at lightwater and some people offered me the entrance fee in return for refusing them entry :ohmy::D:thumbsup:

Edited by dollynormal1
Social source share

Had people that come in to Newquay claiming they want to 'just speak to a freind' then they are leaving, i let them in, and an hour later i see they are on the dance floor !

I always go and ask for payment, in the middle of the floor :yes:

Social source share

As It was me who dealt with the idiot that Tubbs is speaking about. The guy said he never pays to get in a soul night then uses the excuse on Tubbs. I said it was a stupid comment to make! as the soul night is approx 30 yeards from the front entrance to the hotel and couldnt possibly have any impact on the soul night! He looked like a soulie but not from Aberdeen of even Scotland come to that! If the plonker is readingthis then lets hear his reply! but just because they are making the hotel look nicer 30 yards away and 2 floors down is the best excuse Ive heard as well!

Can I visit any of others sourcers soul night and use this excuse to get in please- I will even get a pass made up with "Not paying to get in the place is a building site" or sort of!

Enjoyed Saturday by the way- Just another 20-30 people in would have made it perfect!

As we are in the platform bar on the ground floor in September everyone will probably want to come and we will all get crushed by Navvies!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert