Oslo Soul Experience

For the first time we are doing a whole weekend in celebration of our 4 years anniversary Sept. 2007.

Starting Friday, 14th September, at Club Nomaden, where there will be opportunities for individuals to do a short 'Guest Spot' (open decks). Then, on Saturday 15th September, we will be at our regular anniversary venue, Stratos (at the roof of Oslo), with special guest DJ Matt "Mr Finewine" Weingarden, all the way from New York.

4rsfest1tv6.jpg

Edited by Tommy1
  • Replies 5
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had the pleasure to play there a couple of years ago and others will say the same..It was a fantastic experience for all soul lovers with open minds,no labels on type/era,just great soul music/venue and crowd....Really hope to get back there sometime,maybe next year..Good luck to Tommy and the boys,have a great time and send us some feedback/photo's/video...Any of the memebers here going over there????? they have a good website if i remember correct,check it out..

• 1 month later...

For the first time we are doing a whole weekend in celebration of our 4 years anniversary Sept. 2007.

Starting Friday, 14th September, at Club Nomaden, where there will be opportunities for individuals to do a short 'Guest Spot' (open decks). Then, on Saturday 15th September, we will be at our regular anniversary venue, Stratos (at the roof of Oslo), with special guest DJ Matt "Mr Finewine" Weingarden, all the way from New York.

4rsfest1tv6.jpg

I'm sure this will be as good, if not better, than all previous Anniversaries. The last two were brilliant!!!

Pity I can't be there this year, even if I was working in Oslo again, as I'm off on Holiday for a week with the missus on the 13th.

Play some R&B for me. LJH perhaps? :thumbsup:

I'm sure this will be as good, if not better, than all previous Anniversaries. The last two were brilliant!!!

Pity I can't be there this year, even if I was working in Oslo again, as I'm off on Holiday for a week with the missus on the 13th.

Play some R&B for me. LJH perhaps? :thumbsup:

I'll do that Dennis, have a good Holiday with the missus :thumbsup: