Breakaway Soul Club, Norfolk

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

The Breakaway Soul Club presents an Alldayer at the Heacham Social Club, Heacham. (post code to follow).

Doors open at 2pm and close at 2am. Entry is OTD £6.

Wooden dance floor

Ample parking (which is great if you've got an ample to park)

Food available

Dj's for the day are, Dave Reed, Smudge, Keith Wilcox, Neil Randall, John Hall, Martin Stanford, Kev Laws and Steve, J Perry, Paul H, Roy St Clair, Mellers, Molly, Dale, Mick Coops. Oh yeah and Me.

Playing New and Old sounds, RnB, Crossover and Modern.

Bar till 1am.

For information( or if you just fancy a chat) etc.. Call Mellers on 07956066187.

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 2
  • Views 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Breakaway Soul Club presents an Alldayer at the Heacham Social Club, Heacham. (post code to follow).

Doors open at 2pm and close at 2am. Entry is OTD £6.

Wooden dance floor

Ample parking (which is great if you've got an ample to park)

Food available

Dj's for the day are, Dave Reed, Smudge, Keith Wilcox, Neil Randall, John Hall, Martin Stanford, Kev Laws and Steve, J Perry, Paul H, Roy St Clair, Mellers, Molly, Dale, Mick Coops. Oh yeah and Me.

Playing New and Old sounds, RnB, Crossover and Modern.

Bar till 1am.

For information( or if you just fancy a chat) etc.. Call Mellers on 07956066187.

Mellers...chat!!!...think you should warn people first Kev :wicked: ....Good luck with this mate and give my regards to Mellers and Penny when you see them ,sorry i cant make this one.....great venue thumbsup.gif and Luther says anyone is allowed to stay in his cottage totally free of charge he will even stock the fridge with booze and food for the weekend while he is away...apparantley biggrin.gif

Guest kev such

Mellers...chat!!!...think you should warn people first Kev :wicked: ....Good luck with this mate and give my regards to Mellers and Penny when you see them ,sorry i cant make this one.....great venue thumbsup.gif and Luther says anyone is allowed to stay in his cottage totally free of charge he will even stock the fridge with booze and food for the weekend while he is away...apparantley biggrin.gif

Hey Jem.

Your right about Mellers having a chat, i think he just redirects the call to the local Samaritans, or if that doesn't work he has a 4 hour tape recording of him talking about woodland wildlife and interesting foliage.

regards to Bev and the boys mate

Kev

Edited by kev such