Shakedown Stafford

Guest merv

If you like your music on the r'n'b side with a smattering of uptempo doo wop and popcorn .get down to the Prince of Wales pub Weston road Stafford.

guest dj this month is MIKE WARBURTON THE HIDEAWAY MANCHESTER

RESIDENTS BOB MORRIS

PAUL BENNETT

MERV PARNELL

WITH A LOT OF HELP FROM THE DARKSIDE MOVEMENT

£4 OTD 8- LATE

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you like your music on the r'n'b side with a smattering of uptempo doo wop and popcorn .get down to the Prince of Wales pub Weston road Stafford.

guest dj this month is MIKE WARBURTON THE HIDEAWAY MANCHESTER

RESIDENTS BOB MORRIS

PAUL BENNETT

MERV PARNELL

WITH A LOT OF HELP FROM THE DARKSIDE MOVEMENT

£4 OTD 8- LATE

the dakside movement being jodie' ted and nashy

the evoloution begins

Guest dundeedavie

the dakside movement being jodie' ted and nashy

the evoloution begins

you're never gonna go wrong with such a fantastic line up of superstars !!

you're never gonna go wrong with such a fantastic line up of superstars !!

cheers Davie we will get there in the end

welcome to the darkside movement

Guest NASHEE

cheers Davie we will get there in the end

welcome to the darkside movement

I hope it will be a celebration of last weeks superb event :thumbsup:

I hope it will be a celebration of last weeks superb event :thumbsup:

do you know Linda i think we will have a party as we have decided that SHAKEDOWN is going to come under the ROOTS OF RHYTHM banner from next month

Guest merv

do you know Linda i think we will have a party as we have decided that SHAKEDOWN is going to come under the ROOTS OF RHYTHM banner from next month

and we might have a few of the cds from roots of rhythm to hand out

Guest carnabychick

Helloo I am coming down for this as Linda, Ted and Bob are kindly letting me go down with them (thx again guys x), I can't wait as i was so gutted at not being able to go last weekend .. see ya sat night :shades::wub:

shirl

and we might have a few of the cds from roots of rhythm to hand out
Guest merv

Helloo I am coming down for this as Linda, Ted and Bob are kindly letting me go down with them (thx again guys x), I can't wait as i was so gutted at not being able to go last weekend .. see ya sat night :lol::shades:

shirl

It will be good to see you my squirrley friend .You must mention to bob about memphis and squirrels .He will go very red :lol::wub:

Guest carnabychick

It will be good to see you my squirrley friend .You must mention to bob about memphis and squirrels .He will go very red :ohmy::thumbsup:

loll i will do :(

shirl

Helloo I am coming down for this as Linda, Ted and Bob are kindly letting me go down with them (thx again guys x), I can't wait as i was so gutted at not being able to go last weekend .. see ya sat night :(:thumbsup:

shirl

Hiya Shirl,

I'm gonna be there Sat as well, be good to see you again. Just got back to UK and am dying for my fix of great music - Spondon Friday, Shakedown Saturday.

Seeyall soon

Perdita

Guest carnabychick

Hiya Shirl,

I'm gonna be there Sat as well, be good to see you again. Just got back to UK and am dying for my fix of great music - Spondon Friday, Shakedown Saturday.

Seeyall soon

Perdita

aww brill be great to see you too biggrin.gif

shirl

Guest merv

yep, no problem.

will sort it tomorrow nite :yes:

and il see you chaps fri. we have some guys from italy coming to shakedown .They are interested in what we are doing at stafford music wise and they really are nice guys.i think they are interested in buying so it wouldnt hurt to bring a sales box