• Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Bearsy

11 days to go.

I shall be making my usual visit to Boogaloo Sir Warren as its now become a must attend event as it just keeps getting better and better, how it does i dont know but it just does thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

Guest Bearsy

10 days to go

Ive never known you to be this excited before Warren or is this your new way to keep it at the top of events :wicked:

Will defo be coming up to this again matey unless Jo says im not aloud to play no.gif

Did i hear a whisper that your bored of LT and are thinking of letting it go whistling.gif

Ive never known you to be this excited before Warren or is this your new way to keep it at the top of events :wicked:

Will defo be coming up to this again matey unless Jo says im not aloud to play no.gif

Did i hear a whisper that your bored of LT and are thinking of letting it go whistling.gif

Listen mate LT is staying in my playbox. I'll dedicate it to you on saturday.

So you've roused my crafty plan, eh.

Remember, son - be a man. Don't let her push you around. Take a leaf out of my book. Put your foot down and tell her loudly and boldly

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze can I go out tonight"

Guest Bearsy

Listen mate LT is staying in my playbox. I'll dedicate it to you on saturday.

So you've roused my crafty plan, eh.

Remember, son - be a man. Don't let her push you around. Take a leaf out of my book. Put your foot down and tell her loudly and boldly

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze can I go out tonight"

Dont you worry i will be there yes.gif , how can i resist a playing of LT, everything has a price wicked.gif:wicked:

Can't make my usual trip over this month I'm afraid Warren as I am otherwise engaged, but sure it will be a good one, as usual.

Definately on for August though and looking forward to it already,

Cheers,

Dave

Can't make my usual trip over this month I'm afraid Warren as I am otherwise engaged, but sure it will be a good one, as usual.

Definately on for August though and looking forward to it already,

Cheers,

Dave

No probs Dave, have a good one no matter what you do. Yeah, August is looking like a real stonking night. Can't wait for both. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ciara

I shall be making my usual visit to Boogaloo Sir Warren as its now become a must attend event as it just keeps getting better and better, how it does i dont know but it just does :sweatingbullets:

Bearsy

could be the warm south london atmosphere!

Guest Dr Pickles

Really looking forward to this.

Only ever heard great things about this night.

I'll be pulling records from my box with one aim, to keep people dancing.

Will be great to catch up with the likes of Bearsy and Clanger while I'm sarf of the river :sweatingbullets:

See you on the floor

Doc

PS

Warren, finally got my hands on the Parisians so will not be bending your ear.

Guest Bearsy

Oh no, I was going to put mine up for sale for £100. Ah well, might as well keep it now. Nice to see ya son on this side of the river. Bring some wimmin with ya.

I will give you £100 for it Warren, i shall bring the cash with me :yes: , i tell you what, im in such a good mood today i will give you £200 for it, :thumbsup:

I will give you £100 for it Warren, i shall bring the cash with me :yes: , i tell you what, im in such a good mood today i will give you £200 for it, :thumbsup:

£200, a case of whiskey, 10 whincheter rifles and a dusky young maiden scrubbed and brought to my tent. Then we might have a deal.

Really looking forward to this.

Only ever heard great things about this night.

I'll be pulling records from my box with one arm, to keep people dancing.

Will be great to catch up with the likes of Bearsy and Clanger while I'm sarf of the river :thumbsup:

See you on the floor

Doc

PS

Warren, finally got my hands on the Parisians so will not be bending your ear.

Hi Warren.

:thumbsup: Unfortunately can't make this as plans made for Peterboro.

Nice set at Lightwater - now that I know what I've been missin' must get to Greenwich soon. :D

August 4th is lookin' good!

"STOLEN HOURS"

@ Oddfellows Club, RAMSGATE High St

21st JULY

Edited by KevinKent
Guest Dr Pickles

Is it just me or are the postings getting more esoteric coz I don't get the last couple :thumbsup:

Warren

Check out the type change that Moldie made to my post on line three. :D

Just Moldie being Moldie.

Back to the thread, we'll hopefully be bringing a few down with us.

Have you got times sorted out??

Doc

11 days to go.

Hi warren was a pleasure to meet you last night and if the music you played is what is being played at boogaloosoul then this will be a great soul night for all who attend. Shame i cant make it as i have other dutys somewhere else for this one but im sure i will make it to a later one... Good luck to all including Dr Pickles :thumbsup:

Guest kent soul club

Really looking forward to playing some tunes at the soul night I have been attending for six years. I'm still gutted that we missed the anniversary, but hopefully this night will make up for it. As Little Ian and myself have said before, there wouldn't be a Southside or a Kent Soul club if it hadn't been for Warrens enthusiasm and support, and it's great to see Boogaloo getting the recognition it deserves at last. Can't wait 'til Saturday, and I'm so honoured I'm gonna wear a whistle! :thumbsup::wicked::D

Magoo.

Guest clanger v2

£200, a case of whiskey, 10 whincheter rifles and a dusky young maiden scrubbed and brought to my tent. Then we might have a deal.

Done :rolleyes:

All I need is a dusky young maiden to scrub yes.gif

Where's your tent Warren?

Al i will be your dusky young maiden :rolleyes:

To be physiologically correct I, out of the two of us, have more of a monopoly on being dusky. Bearsy, you'd fit more in the 'fair and lovely' category. Clanger you'd could just be referred to as 'rusty'

Guest clanger v2

Clanger you'd could just be referred to as 'rusty'

ohmy.gif How very dare you!

Looking forward to this :lol:

Dr Pickles never fails to impress behind the decks...........and his records aint too bad either :yes:

Magoo in a whistle :shhh:

Worth the entrance money alone I reckon :rolleyes:

Guest Dr Pickles

:lol: How very dare you!

Dr Pickles never fails to impress behind the decks...........and his records aint too bad either :(

Magoo in a whistle :lol:

Worth the entrance money alone I reckon thumbsup.gif

Awww, Clanger thanks for the nice comments (I think) :wicked:

Be good to travel down and see you lot.

Darkhorse, shame you two won't be there but I'm sure we'll catch up soon.

Clanger, are you and Magoo going to have a "suit off" on Saturday. :D

ATB

Doc

:wicked: How very dare you!...i agree..more like crusty than rusty

Dr Prickles never fails to impress behind the decks...........and his records aint too bad either :lol:

Magoo in a whistle :lol:

Worth the entrance money alone I reckon thumbsup.gif...id want a fiver just to listen to magoo

Awww, Clanger thanks for the nice comments (I think) blush.gif

Be good to travel down and see you lot.

Darkhorse, shame you two won't be there but I'm sure we'll catch up soon....we are both djing at charity nite in bournemoth..or did you just mean chris and kerry :lol:

Clanger, are you and Magoo going to have a "suit off" on Saturday. :wicked: ...i hope mr magoo keeps his suit on...

ATB

Doc

you will go down well im sure chris...catch up soon...sorry i had to go today..fone call

moldie

Guest clanger v2

I've had a word with my tailor, and he suggested a new style of suit may just give me the edge I've been looking for.

What do you think?

post-6883-1183409568_thumb.jpg

Guest kent soul club

I've had a word with my tailor, and he suggested a new style of suit may just give me the edge I've been looking for.

What do you think?

post-6883-1183409568_thumb.jpg

Not too sure about the sunglasses! :rolleyes:

Guest kent soul club

Was planning on coming this Saturday, and with a room of suited et booted DJs I might just dress down in rebellion. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about overdressed dj's. I'll be borrowing a suit off me old man. The one he used to wear when he was digging the roads, bejaysus. wink.gif

Magoo

Guest Dr Pickles

Don't worry about overdressed dj's. I'll be borrowing a suit off me old man. The one he used to wear when he was digging the roads, bejaysus. :shades:

Magoo

I won't be wearing a suit but I maybe wearing a rather large pair of trousers :wub:

Looks like we may even be bringing the legendary soul sourcer that is Boots and her husband. Now that boy can dance.

Doc

Guest Bearsy

Don't worry about overdressed dj's. I'll be borrowing a suit off me old man. The one he used to wear when he was digging the roads, bejaysus. :lol:

Magoo

If your wearing a suit i better wear a grown ups nappy cos i will be PMSL all night :wub::shades: , whale oil beef hooked :lol::lol:

Guest Bearsy

I won't be wearing a suit but I maybe wearing a rather large pair of trousers :shades:

Looks like we may even be bringing the legendary soul sourcer that is Boots and her husband. Now that boy can dance.

Doc

thank god for that, its chill out time not a job interview or a bloody court of law :lol:

Looking forward to hearing you behind them decks Chris but dont forget its not Karaoke night on Saturday :lol:

twinkle twinkle you naughty boy :wub:

Guest ciara

Don't worry about overdressed dj's. I'll be borrowing a suit off me old man. The one he used to wear when he was digging the roads, bejaysus. :(

Magoo

martin does the suit have leather patches on the elbows.

Little Ian! :thumbsup:

Guest Bearsy

i'm not playing oldies, i'm playing only records that haven't been made yet, 30th century soul. might even sing some

Bring some of them drugs your on too :thumbsup:

Guest kent soul club

martin does the suit have leather patches on the elbows.

Little Ian! excl.gif

... it used to have! Me dad is the one sitting down (like father like son).

11-11%20navvies,query.JPG

laugh.gif:(:yes:

the funny thing is...... he looks like you.

The one at the back in the middle bears a passing resemblance to Bearsy. Hold on, I'm mistaken as it looks like he's done a day's work. :P

Guest ciara

was this your dexys midnight runners look? FROM 82 was it taken after the wheel barrow race?

Little Ian :thumbsup:

Guest ciara

bearsy on your "priestfield stadium" logo surely the walking man would be walking the other way and the

arrow would be going down :)

Guest Bearsy

bearsy on your "priestfield stadium" logo surely the walking man would be walking the other way and the

arrow would be going down :lol:

the only way is up Ian the only way is up, bloody hope it is anyway :) , you going to 100 club afterwards

Guest Bearsy

:):lol::P

the funny thing is...... he looks like you.

The one at the back in the middle bears a passing resemblance to Bearsy. Hold on, I'm mistaken as it looks like he's done a day's work. :D

i can tell you this much for nothing, you try to hoover peel the spuds wash up do the shopping play 87 games of chess online as well as fitting in time to play on SS and tell me that aint a days work, oh i forgot to mention watch Jeremy Kyle too :thumbsup:

Guest ciara

the only way is up Ian the only way is up, bloody hope it is anyway :thumbsup: , you going to 100 club afterwards

waiting on babysitter! :) is there many of the medway crowd coming to boogaloo