Attic, July 7th,1st Anniversary

Guest Fatius Bumius

ohmy.gif

Well, seeing as I'm a ladyyyyyy, :lol: I'll have a Pimms & Lemonade and make it last me all night. Shove a straw in it, and I'll use it as my fag substitute :lol:

Out in a couple of hours, bored and home alone, not really bored, made the most of peace and quiet time. I've had one big disco, 5 odd hours with no kids to tell me to "Turn it down" :D

• Replies 109
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Right - nearly happening. Off to meet the big bloke and his 2 hot boxes off the Manchester Bus. Back to mine, a quick wrestle, find out what that secret sound is, then onto the Black Bull for boiled tripe about 6.30.

Steve's kicks off the decks at 7.30...............with drippong sandwiches all night.

In the keeping of the day tonights Attic is a protest against global warming. We will be using all-recycled tunes. If you could all help by holding your breath it might not get so hot.

See ya soon, Dean

Well, seeing as I'm a ladyyyyyy, :P I'll have a Pimms & Lemonade and make it last me all night. Shove a straw in it, and I'll use it as my fag substitute :lol:

Out in a couple of hours, bored and home alone, not really bored, made the most of peace and quiet time. I've had one big disco, 5 odd hours with no kids to tell me to "Turn it down" ohmy.gif

TURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!! :D .not sure what time we will be there.coming with a mate whos got a fast car but drives really slow :D .hopefully get there for last orders :lol: is bazza going steve

Guest krawen

TURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!! :lol: .not sure what time we will be there.coming with a mate whos got a fast car but drives really slow :D .hopefully get there for last orders :lol: is bazza going steve

I think Bazza's gone to Whitby ( orders from his boss )

Has Mrs Nut done all the ironing while she's been listening to her disco music cus thats what ladies do you know whistling.gif ( bet I'm in trouble now Jim eh )

I think Bazza's gone to Whitby ( orders from his boss )

Has Mrs Nut done all the ironing while she's been listening to her disco music cus thats what ladies do you know whistling.gif ( bet I'm in trouble now Jim eh )

think shes still trying to find something to wear.bladdy women :D

Guest krawen

think shes still trying to find something to wear.bladdy women :huh:

I'm sure she wont disappoint us jim :thumbsup:

See you later

Steve B

Last call for The Attic!!!

Off to meet dean & mark at the Bull.

If you're coming see you later, if not have fun whatever you're doing :D

Party time :huh::thumbup:beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

as you can see, bin left out AGAIN by the GANG OF THREE, but hey, nevermind (think i'll suprise them with the Snake,and Chicory Tip "son of my father",my big tip :thumbsup: ).

See you all down there...........................KEV ph34r.gif

Guest krawen

as you can see, bin left out AGAIN by the GANG OF THREE, but hey, nevermind (think i'll suprise them with the Snake,and Chicory Tip "son of my father",my big tip :thumbsup: ).

See you all down there...........................KEV :huh:

We had a bit of an ABBA theme going on last month at Annesley Kev for Mrs Nut , so the Chickory tip one might just go down well with her .

Edited by krawen

We had a bit of an ABBA theme going on last month at Annesley Kev for Mrs Nut , so the Chickory tip one might just go down well with her .

:thumbsup: might do as well,jumping in the bath then get me glad rags on.see you there.i'll be the one chewing me fingers off cos of the lack of nicotine :huh: