James Gresham

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

"Be prepared to pay/The price is too much to pay" on barbary coast. In the current manship book at £250, is it any good? (I dont know it) and is the value about right?

TIA

Chris.

link

I've MP3 of both sides Chris, give me a ring tonight if you want a listen. One side not too bad, other slow and little on the early side if I remember, will have to listen myself now :wicked:

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest enchantedrythm

"Be prepared to pay/The price is too much to pay" on barbary coast. In the current manship book at £250, is it any good? (I dont know it) and is the value about right?

TIA

Chris.

link

ONE SIDES GREAT.

WANTED DESPERATELY TO COMPLETE A HOLE IN MY VINYL

JIMMY GRESHAM-THIS FEELING I HAVE-PINK TERI DE

ALSO ON SAME LABEL-SONNY CRAVER-IM NO FOOL(WILL ALSO BUY MUSETTE COPY OF THIS)

Social source share

TIA

Chris.

link

It's earlyish - and maybe tough to price. I'm pretty I've seen it @ anything from £150-£300 over the last 18 months.

Hammy

PS - Anyone else rate his " What Can I Do?" outing on DECCA ? Now there's a tune.... :wicked::wicked:

Social source share

So it IS the same guy? Sounds like it to me. Yes I really like that one as well.  :thumbup: But then again I'm a sucker for tunes with an obvious New Orleans soul influence.  :thumbup:   Have a listen:

link

Just listened to it on the decks and gotta say - how good is that record ? F**king magic. Sounds amazing over a system when those horns kick in as well.

Hammy

Social source share

So it IS the same guy? Sounds like it to me. Yes I really like that one as well.  :yes: But then again I'm a sucker for tunes with an obvious New Orleans soul influence.  :thumbsup:   Have a listen:

link

Cool tune indeed. Reminds me on a different R&B 45 though.....can` t think of the title at the moment, possibly Little Jr Parker on Duke

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!