Alamo

Dynatones - I Feel So Good

Hi All,

I have a record in my collection that has a paper written mock up label of a Pye Demo. The record is called I Feel So Good - 1967 (an instrumental) by the Dynatones which is obviously a cover for something which may or may not be known to someone.

The record is on typical british vinyl with a ribbed edge and an etched matrix of 7N-35741. The 'b' side has been completely obliterated with deliberated deep scratches.

Anyone help with some info please?

Thanks very much - Alamo

i think its a track by the ants a Norwich beat group from the sixties lead singer was Kev Fev :D

Think I heard it played 3 times by successive DJ's at Peterboro last weekend!!

i think its a track by the ants a Norwich beat group from the sixties lead singer was Kev Fev :lol:

Talkin' of Kev, classic reply from the ol' boy when he'd just walked into the Peteboro niter last weekend & was stood at the bar with a stunned look on his face. "Hello Kev, you ok mate?"...."No Ady, i'm f****n not, i've just walked through a f*****n time warp !" :thumbsup:

Talkin' of Kev, classic reply from the ol' boy when he'd just walked into the Peteboro niter last weekend & was stood at the bar with a stunned look on his face. "Hello Kev, you ok mate?"...."No Ady, i'm f****n not, i've just walked through a f*****n time warp !" :thumbsup:

Thats our Kev!!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 244 posts
    • 13468 reads
    • soulatthedale
    • 25 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 341 reads
    • joesoul1958
    • 24 May 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 213 reads
    • Hermann
    • 02 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 208 reads
    • polyvelts
    • 26 Apr 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 142 reads
    • neal bull
    • 19 Mar 2018
    • 16 posts
    • 494 reads
    • bluesoulman
    • 15 Mar 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 196 reads
    • wiganer1
    • 01 Mar 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.