Dynatones - I Feel So Good

Alamo

Hi All,

I have a record in my collection that has a paper written mock up label of a Pye Demo. The record is called I Feel So Good - 1967 (an instrumental) by the Dynatones which is obviously a cover for something which may or may not be known to someone.

The record is on typical british vinyl with a ribbed edge and an etched matrix of 7N-35741. The 'b' side has been completely obliterated with deliberated deep scratches.

Anyone help with some info please?

Thanks very much - Alamo

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i think its a track by the ants a Norwich beat group from the sixties lead singer was Kev Fev :lol:

Talkin' of Kev, classic reply from the ol' boy when he'd just walked into the Peteboro niter last weekend & was stood at the bar with a stunned look on his face. "Hello Kev, you ok mate?"...."No Ady, i'm f****n not, i've just walked through a f*****n time warp !" :thumbsup:

Social source share

Talkin' of Kev, classic reply from the ol' boy when he'd just walked into the Peteboro niter last weekend & was stood at the bar with a stunned look on his face. "Hello Kev, you ok mate?"...."No Ady, i'm f****n not, i've just walked through a f*****n time warp !" :thumbsup:

Thats our Kev!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!