Needed: Intensions Mp3s

boba

I'm trying to make a CD for a member of the intensions (on blue light, usa, moneytown, etc.). I have 4 of the 6 45s but could use mp3s of any of the other sides. Here are the 4 tracks I need:

Moneytown 1209 - feel so good / i just can't win

USA 811 - you say that you love me / she needs somebody

I would appreciate any help. I don't need any of the other tracks. They are also the exact same group as the measures and 2 of the 3 guys are jimmy and eddie on one way (I have these and don't need recordings). They also are somehow not the intensions on tiki, despite that also being a west side of chicago record (although I could use a recording of that just to have for myself if someone has it).

Also, I'm still looking to purchase a copy of or an mp3 of shirley and the squires on constellation (both sides) for a group member.

Thanks.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Abe,

Are the Intensions also not The Carpets on 'ViJ' and the Carpets on 'Show Me'. Check it out, bluelight productions, think they were all the same core outfit? Let me know what you find out.

That aside, I have the USA 45 and can do MP3s for you, but may be a couple of weeks though. Also have the ViJ and Show Me 45s if you end up needing them. Good luck,... have you interveiwed them yet???

Andy

No, they're definitely not the carpets. The carpets on ViJ and Show me are from kansas city, they have connections to the doowop group on Federal. Even though the mandells, intensions, and carpets do the song "just can't win", there's no connections between the three groups other than being on the same label (owned by Chicagoan George Redman). The Mandells and Intensions are both from the west side of Chicago.

I would appreciate an mp3 of either (hopefully both) sides of the USA 45 when you get a chance, I'll thank you when I do eventually do an interview. Thanks.

Social source share

No, they're definitely not the carpets. The carpets on ViJ and Show me are from kansas city, they have connections to the doowop group on Federal. Even though the mandells, intensions, and carpets do the song "just can't win", there's no connections between the three groups other than being on the same label (owned by Chicagoan George Redman). The Mandells and Intensions are both from the west side of Chicago.

I would appreciate an mp3 of either (hopefully both) sides of the USA 45 when you get a chance, I'll thank you when I do eventually do an interview. Thanks.

Thanks so much to everyone that responded, Chalky came through with an mp3 of the moneytown 45 and a couple of people offered to record it. Now I just need the USA record, if anyone has a recording of that.

Social source share