DELORENZO

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not a bad album actually, for sale for just over £2, might purchase it

Tracks: day after day, love on delivery, now you've taken your love, are you ready, she's my summer breeze, all day all night, one into one, telephone lover, how could we let the love get away, three steps from true love

Social source share

Tracks: day after day, love on delivery, now you've taken your love, are you ready, she's my summer breeze, all day all night, one into one, telephone lover, how could we let the love get away, three steps from true love

Anybody got any of these tracks to upload onto this forum `might aswell have a reflections sounds hour or two cheers ps without their specs lol

Social source share

Guest collo

Reflections___Day_After_Day__Night_After_Night_.mp3

Reflections___Day_After_Day__Night_After_Night_.mp3

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I dont know about anyone else, but I am finding it a little difficult to pin down which decade this LP may be from :ohmy:

Social source share

I dont know about anyone else, but I am finding it a little difficult to pin down which decade this LP may be from :sweatingbullets:

Formed 1971 in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.

The Reflections were:

Herman Edwards

Josh Pridgen

Edmund 'Butch' Simmons

and John Simmons

They were a New York City vocal group formed in 1971.

They also served as Melba Moore's background vocalists during a 1972 tour.

In 1971, Melba was preparing for a tour and required some singers for a Gospel section of her act.

What began as a two and a half week run, developed into a three and a half year tour.

They recorded for Capitol in the mid-'70's, and made one chart number, 'Three Steps from True Love,' in 1975. It was their lone Top Ten R & B hit.

Social source share

Formed 1971 in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.

The Reflections were:

Herman Edwards

Josh Pridgen

Edmund 'Butch' Simmons

and John Simmons

They were a New York City vocal group formed in 1971.

They also served as Melba Moore's background vocalists during a 1972 tour.

In 1971, Melba was preparing for a tour and required some singers for a Gospel section of her act.

What began as a two and a half week run, developed into a three and a half year tour.

They recorded for Capitol in the mid-'70's, and made one chart number, 'Three Steps from True Love,' in 1975. It was their lone Top Ten R & B hit.

I believe they were also The Reflection who recorded on Wand before they became The Reflections. John Simmons btw is the same guy who did solo 45 tunege. Steve

Social source share