Second Independent Record Fair //

lee

We are planning on holding another Independent record fair on

Sunday29th July

@ Pop Cafe on Oldham Street, Manchester

Only the second time we have done this the aim is to bring out personal collections of music with a view to sell barter or swap.

No traders allowed

Some great stuff was picked up by those that came down for the first one and we would like to get more people down for the next event.

Remember this is NOT something like the Transpenine record fair so don't expect to arrive and have to dig through thousands and thousands of records in a huge hall, we want to keep this small and friendly and it's free entry.

On the day tables will be reserved for those selling, and the cafe will be open and doing all day breakfast too

What we really need is more music!

If you have records,CDs or any music related stuff you want to move on please get in touch as we want even more variety this time.

Unfortunately so many people let us down at the last event that we will be asking for a small returnable deposit to reserve a table.

We think this is only fair as there is limited space and other people were denied a spot by those who didn't show last time.

(anyway for those who did come down it was well worth it as most walked away having sold on well over £100 each worth of records each)

Tables will be booked out on a first come first served basis and this should be a great day again so please email us to get involved asap at:

allthatjazz_mcr@hotmail.com

Cheers

Lee

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers to everyone who has contacted us about getting involved in this,

some serious clear outs going on out there!

Anyway only about 6 tables left now so please get in touch asap if you are planning on selling.

Cheers

Lee

allthatjazz_mcr@hotmail.com

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good this one now with plenty of Soul, Northern collections open for swaps & selling and with so many up from around the country for the big nights on in the city that weekend I'm sure everyone will do well.

Any last minute people wanting a space to sell should message me back asap or tel: 07748325490

Cheers

Lee

Social source share

Nice one Phil

be great to catch up, been mad busy this year with the cafe and got a new phone after losing last one with everyones numbers, text me yours and I will give you a call mate

Lee

hi lee

hope you well. don't think i've seen you since me and jeff were blowing up speakers and melting amps at that student party!!

gonna try and get to this as i missed the first one.

take it easy and c u soon

cheers

phil

Social source share

The cafe opens at around 11am on Sunday morning and the record fair starts around 11.30am, though sounds like there may be a little pre-sale action!

Independent Record fair

@ Mod Pop Cafe

34-36

Oldham St

Manchester

M1 1JN

11.30am-4pm

Free Entry!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source