Acrobatics / Gymnastics

Bazza

Why is it when ever you see a a video clip on tv or you tube,its always back drops splits ETC when in reality gymnastics was only a small part of it ...where's the dancers...I never considered the gymnastics side of it to be that important..did a bit of it on the breaks an stuff ...but I concentrated on dancing, and as far as I remember most other folk did as well...it really pisses me off that Northern soul dancing is shown as all gymnastics....it just was not the case ....................was it ?????????

Bazza

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Why is it when ever you see a a video clip on tv or you tube,its always back drops splits ETC when in reality gymnastics was only a small part of it ...where's the dancers...I never considered the gymnastics side of it to be that important..did a bit of it on the breaks an stuff ...but I concentrated on dancing, and as far as I remember most other folk did as well...it really pisses me off that Northern soul dancing is shown as all gymnastics....it just was not the case ....................was it ?????????

Bazza

Spot on Bazza, they were doing that 30 year ago, surely not today everyone must be in there 40s and 50s nowadays they have to be careful in case they do a mischief.

Billy :thumbsup:

Social source share

Spot on Bazza, they were doing that 30 year ago, surely not today everyone must be in there 40s and 50s nowadays they have to be careful in case they do a mischief.

Billy :ohmy:

Billy

They still do the "floorwork" here in the midlands ...

They are gettin less and less tho

I love to see the guys who can still do those things on the floor

Its more entertaining to watch than someone two steppin :thumbsup:

Mand :ohmy:

Social source share

Billy

They still do the "floorwork" here in the midlands ...

They are gettin less and less tho

I love to see the guys who can still do those things on the floor

Its more entertaining to watch than someone two steppin :thumbsup:

Mand :ohmy:

mad mandy ill think ill call u mandy much more lady like,where can i go to learn to do some floor work,its been 30 years since ive done a back drop just 10 years before i pick up my pension book.

Billy

Social source share

Guest rasfoz

mad mandy ill think ill call u mandy much more lady like,where can i go to learn to do some floor work,its been 30 years since ive done a back drop just 10 years before i pick up my pension book.

Billy

Are you sure billy :thumbsup::ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!