• Replies 43
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Matt Male

Check this out Butch's wrist band from cleethorpes 2007 is on ebay item 160132970000!!!!!!!!

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Very disturbing. I hope this is a joke and we haven't come to this. :(

Following an earlier thread this is the one thing i really hate about the scene, the cult of personality that surrounds some DJs. Not their fault i suppose, but i find it very bizarre :thumbsup:

Social source share

Very disturbing. I hope this is a joke and we haven't come to this. :ohmy:

Following an earlier thread this is the one thing i really hate about the scene, the cult of personality that surrounds some DJs. Not their fault i suppose, but i find it very bizarre :thumbsup:

It more than likely is a joke, what I see it as anyway! and the "cult of personality" as you say is the same for any music scene really.

Social source share

Since the wrist bands are not individually numbered or printed with names, I require a letter of authenticity signed by the man himself, or maybe a DNA test of the wrist band. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Check this out Butch's wrist band from cleethorpes 2007 is on ebay item 160132970000!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::thumbsup::yes:

Hey, Nice.............

All we need now is a bottle of Kebs urine [donated while on a Dj tour of Japan] up for auction...........

:D:no:wink.gif

Social source share

That's just Mick Smith having a laugh

Well he might be having a laugh Pete, but it's already got 2 Bidders on it.

God knows how many people are watching it, probably hundreds worldwide, and with nearly 9 days left... by the time the hammer comes down it'll probably make a fortune!

:rolleyes:

Social source share

God knows how many people are watching it, probably hundreds worldwide, and with nearly 9 days left... by the time the hammer comes down it'll probably make a fortune!

:thumbsup:

Shush!!,JT will be allong in a mo`complaining about flagin`up live auctions :rolleyes:

Social source share

lew barton & jeri thompson that need to get out more, methinks..

if i win butch's wrist band, i'm going to frame it and put it up on my wall :rolleyes: so stop bidding tom walsh or i will have to put a snipe on it !!

Edited by jeri
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Hmm looks a bit dodgy to me. Wasn't this wristband booted a while back? It might be the picture but i'm sure the original is a slightly lighter shade of purple and '6Ts Cleethorpes Weekender 2007' is scratched in and not stamped...

I'm also reliably informed that this is covered up as Butch's wristband when it is in fact Dave Rimmer's... :rolleyes:

ROFL i just put in a £1 and was outbid! :thumbsup:

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Hmm looks a bit dodgy to me. Wasn't this wristband booted a while back? It might be the picture but i'm sure the original is a slightly lighter shade of purple and '6Ts Cleethorpes Weekender 2007' is scratched in and not stamped...

I'm also reliably informed that this is covered up as Butch's wristband when it is in fact Dave Rimmer's... :rolleyes:

ROFL i just put in a £1 and was outbid! :thumbsup:

No it's not mine, but you can have mine for £1 :yes::no::D

Social source share

Since the wrist bands are not individually numbered or printed with names, I require a letter of authenticity signed by the man himself, or maybe a DNA test of the wrist band. :thumbsup:

Why would Butch write an authenticity letter, he won't even answer his pms......... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Just put this item in our ebay watch, as we need this to complete our set of wrist bands, which should be on sale shortly.

The set will include:

Mick H - Prestatyn 2003

Roger Banks - Prestatyn 2003

Soul Sams - Blackpool Hilton - 2006

Chico's - Cleethropes 2006

Ady's - 1st Cleethropes (The Rare One)

Plus Many others including Ginger, Tim Brown, Andy Rix's (Shrine Blue one) Big Daddy Bicknell, Keith Money (Tartan one from Fleetwood 2001)

Does anybody have a John Manship cleethropes 2006 wrist band we would also be interest in that one also.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Spoke to Butch at lifeline he's just sold me a pair of his socks which l shall be putting on E-BAY next week starting bid about 3k

Social source share

Guest toby

Spoke to Butch at lifeline he's just sold me a pair of his socks which l shall be putting on E-BAY next week starting bid about 3k

Hi Terry,i hope you put the socks in a sealed bag,it was a bit hot and sweaty in lifeline last night,could start to pong a bit by the time you auction them,mind you it could add to the value and authenticity of the stated items :D .

As far as the wrist band goes Tony Parker has no chance,my mrs Mandy has got her penny jar out and counting up,nearly £200,so bid carefull Tony..

Social source share

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Very disturbing. I hope this is a joke and we haven't come to this. :shhh:

Following an earlier thread this is the one thing i really hate about the scene, the cult of personality that surrounds some DJs. Not their fault i suppose, but i find it very bizarre :rolleyes:

Sure you don,t mean lack of personality ? think some have had charisma bypass biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest moggy

This is nearly as bad as the bucket of water which sold

How much did I pay for that, now let me think :rolleyes:

Fair plays to the seller

At least he has posted up all the p**s take, member questions regarding the item

very biggrin.gif:shhh::lol:

Social source share

laugh.gif

Didn't you once bid on a photo of Mrs benson on E-Bay Sean ?????

Social source share

:(:(:lol:

I'm absolutely gutted reading all this

...'coz we had Soul Sam sleeping at ours the last two nights - and I've just thrown the sheets in the wash :D

m

ps. nice to see someone brave enough to show how ridiculous this scene can get - even if it is Mick :P

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

The mind boggles at what stuff will follow if it sells for more than a fiver.

Ed

Now at £6 with 2 days left :wicked: . I might have paid a couple of quid for a laugh, but now we're in silly money territory... tongue.gif

Social source share

Guest mel brat

I'm also reliably informed that this is covered up as Butch's wristband when it is in fact Dave Rimmer's...

This is very good! :wicked:laugh.gif But then if they've started reproducing badges, maybe it's only a matter of time...?

Social source share

Guest Tom Walsh

Just got the new lookie likey job,Prestatyn on b side..........£4 buy now. unsure.gif

You always seem to get the bargins Ken :thumbsup:

See you about 11.15 don't forget to let us in!!! :huh: Micks bringing the original with him tonight so you can compare it against your lookie likey :thumbup:

Social source share

i may well be bidding on this........i know Mick S has dealings with Nick M.....so i'm naturally apprehensive ......(and he gives me a dirty look when Mark gives me a lift home)....i move with the movers and shakers i tell ya.... :thumbsup: (ive always wanted to use that)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!