Roy Hamilton

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

I have just found the track "You can count on me" by Roy Hamilton on the lable Boogie, release number BR13.

Does anyone know if the flip side on this release is the same as the flip on the MGM 13291 issue is the same, i.e. "She make me wanna dance"?

Thanks

Kev.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest melandthensome

This may be old hat

but has anyone got a soundfile of the once/dont know now/unissued track by Roy Hamilton of 'let the music play'

whish at the time I saw it was an unissued RCA item and there was also a version by THE DRIFTERS.........

Apologies if this is all known..... :thumbsup:

Social source share

This may be old hat

but has anyone got a soundfile of the once/dont know now/unissued track by Roy Hamilton of 'let the music play'

whish at the time I saw it was an unissued RCA item and there was also a version by THE DRIFTERS.........

Apologies if this is all known..... :thumbsup:

master at work :lol:

Roy_Hamilton___Let_The_Music_Play.mp3

Social source share

its the same.

Why is this Roy Hamilton record entitled "Let The Music Play" when the exact same record by Dionne Warwick is called "Make The Music Play"?

Also, no takers on my request for info on afore mentioned Dionne Warwick single released / withdrawn / unconfirmed release on UK Stateside?

Finally, one little gripe, how come as soon as you ask for info on American Imports you get almost immediate replies but when you ask for info on UK releases . . . . . . . . almost total silence? Nowt. Zip. Nada, etc.

Social source share

Finally, one little gripe, how come as soon as you ask for info on American Imports you get almost immediate replies but when you ask for info on UK releases . . . . . . . . almost total silence? Nowt. Zip. Nada, etc.

Because no ones interested in re-issues.... :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!