Riverside Soul Club Symonds Yat (west)

RIVERSIDE SOUL CLUB SYMONDS YAT(WEST)

SYMONDS YAT LEISURE PARK,SYMONDS YAT(WEST) HR9 6BY.

FOLLOW THE M50 ONTO THE A40 SITUATED BETWEEN ROSS-ON-WYE & MONMOUTH,OR A49 THROUGH HEREFORD FOLLOW SIGNS FOR SYMONDS YAT(WEST)

SATURDAY 14TH JULY 7PM-1AM ADMISSION 5.00 O.T.D

MOTOWN & NORTHERN SOUL NOSTALGIA

DJS SEAN MORGAN-SHROPSHIRE HITSVILLE CHALKY-J2 OLDBURY PHIL RICHARDS-MIDLANDS

WAZZ- WALES FINEST! TIM AKA BOB-MONMOUTH.SPECIALGUEST:

DJ PADDY GRADY

NORTHAMPTON WEEKENDERS & NORTHERN SOUL RADIO

A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED!!

OUR AUGUST 11TH SPECIAL GUEST EVERYONES FAVOURITE LITTLE SCOTTY.

MORE INFO GO TO www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com or call sharon on 07837935772.

camping pitches available ask on arrival,caravan piches also available go to web site for full details. :thumbsup::ohmy:

HOCKEY_CLUB.ppt

Edited by MORG
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

RIVERSIDE SOUL CLUB SYMONDS YAT(WEST)

SYMONDS YAT LEISURE PARK,SYMONDS YAT(WEST) HR9 6BY.

FOLLOW THE M50 ONTO THE A40 SITUATED BETWEEN ROSS-ON-WYE & MONMOUTH,OR A49 THROUGH HEREFORD FOLLOW SIGNS FOR SYMONDS YAT(WEST)

SATURDAY 14TH JULY 7PM-1AM ADMISSION 5.00 O.T.D

MOTOWN & NORTHERN SOUL NOSTALGIA

DJS SEAN MORGAN-SHROPSHIRE HITSVILLE CHALKY-J2 OLDBURY PHIL RICHARDS-MIDLANDS

WAZZ- WALES FINEST! TIM AKA BOB-MONMOUTH.SPECIALGUEST:

DJ PADDY GRADY

NORTHAMPTON WEEKENDERS & NORTHERN SOUL RADIO

A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED!!

OUR AUGUST 11TH SPECIAL GUEST EVERYONES FAVOURITE LITTLE SCOTTY.

MORE INFO GO TO www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com or call sharon on 07837935772.

camping pitches available ask on arrival,caravan piches also available go to web site for full details. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

YES ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT SYMONDS YAT,

LETS SEE ALL OF YOU THERE AT THIS GREAT VENUE,

SO CMON WHOS GOING TO THIS NIGHT OF SOUL MUSIC AT ITS VERY BEST.

WAZZ.

hi wazz yes another great time at symonds yat hopefully no car problems from yours truely really looking forward to a soulful night with your good self and our guest mr paddy grady,who himself has had a wonderful responce to this night with people booking into the hotel and guest houses and a couple asking about camping some also comeing to our event before travelling to the allnighter at middleton thats dedication

kind regards sean

SYMONDS_YAT.ppt

Edited by SMORGAN

Hi Sean, Chalkie, Phil etc :excl:

A long way off yet I know, will be bending over backwards to make this one - no prizes for guessing what that sometimes ends up with me looking at..or where my head sometimes goes either ... whistling.gif

Anyway will make every effort :thumbsup:

Hi Sean, Chalkie, Phil etc thumbsup.gif

A long way off yet I know, will be bending over backwards to make this one - no prizes for guessing what that sometimes ends up with me looking at..or where my head sometimes goes either ... :rolleyes:

Anyway will make every effort :ohmy:

HI FOXY IM SURE YOU'LL MAKE IT DONT BEND OVER BACKWARDS JUST GET IN YER CAR AND ENJOY A BRILLIANT NIGHT OF SOUL HEAVEN YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED MATE ALL THE DJS ARE REALLY UP 4 IT WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE SHOWING A HUGE INTEREST IN THESE NIGHTS WE HAVE AT SYMONDS YAT SEE YOU THEIR!!

KIND REGARDS SEAN

HI FOXY IM SURE YOU'LL MAKE IT DONT BEND OVER BACKWARDS JUST GET IN YER CAR AND ENJOY A BRILLIANT NIGHT OF SOUL HEAVEN YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED MATE ALL THE DJS ARE REALLY UP 4 IT WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE SHOWING A HUGE INTEREST IN THESE NIGHTS WE HAVE AT SYMONDS YAT SEE YOU THEIR!!

KIND REGARDS SEAN

more info on our website go take a look www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com

CLICK ON THESE FLIERS

HOCKEY_CLUB.ppt

SYMONDS_YAT.ppt

Edited by SMORGAN

hi wazz yes another great time at symonds yat hopefully no car problems from yours truely really looking forward to a soulful night with your good self and our guest mr paddy grady,who himself has had a wonderful responce to this night with people booking into the hotel and guest houses and a couple asking about camping some also comeing to our event before travelling to the allnighter at middleton thats dedication

kind regards sean

SEAN,

HAD A FEW CALLS OFF PEOPLE NEEDING NUMBERS FOR GUEST HOUSES

IN THE AREA, HAVE YOU GOT ANY SO I CAN PASS THEM ON,

ALSO PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT PRICES ON THE STATIC CARAVANS FOR THE WEEKEND,

THANKS WAZZ.

SEAN,

HAD A FEW CALLS OFF PEOPLE NEEDING NUMBERS FOR GUEST HOUSES

IN THE AREA, HAVE YOU GOT ANY SO I CAN PASS THEM ON,

ALSO PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT PRICES ON THE STATIC CARAVANS FOR THE WEEKEND,

THANKS WAZZ.

hi wazz mate the only number i have is on my web site here it is 01600 890828 ask for jenny web site is www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com getting a lot of calls and email about our night so looking forward to it all the djs including your good self are really up for this nightother numbers are also on the site for tourers and statics see you this sat night wazz knock em dead

HOPE YOU HAVE A TOP NIGHT....!!!!

BIT WET FOR ALL THAT KIPPING UNDER CANVAS LARK THOUGH! :huh:

I RECKON! BRAVE SOULS THAT DO !

CPTN M :thumbsup:

with the nice weather things at symonds yat are looking good with feedback its dry this weekend and hope this continues till next week people who tend to camp do it most the time understanding the weather so a bit of rain wont deture true campers seeking a soulful night but guest houses hotels and statics are up for grabs if they require these more info on our site www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com a top night it will be,the river at symonds yat did not burst its banks and all is well see you their.

with the nice weather things at symonds yat are looking good with feedback its dry this weekend and hope this continues till next week people who tend to camp do it most the time understanding the weather so a bit of rain wont deture true campers seeking a soulful night but guest houses hotels and statics are up for grabs if they require these more info on our site www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com a top night it will be,the river at symonds yat did not burst its banks and all is well see you their.

I'M SURE IT'LL BE ACE !!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE CAMPING....BEING A BIT LONG IN THE TOOTH I LIKE A BIT OF COMFORT THESE DAYS ...CARRY ON CAMPING ! SERIOUSLY HAVE A TOP TIME WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY. REGARDS TO PADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SURE IT'LL BE ACE !!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE CAMPING....BEING A BIT LONG IN THE TOOTH I LIKE A BIT OF COMFORT THESE DAYS ...CARRY ON CAMPING ! SERIOUSLY HAVE A TOP TIME WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY. REGARDS TO PADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi mate no problems a top night yes with top djs be glad to see you down their myself and chalky will be their in our caravans friday soon have the barby out yum yum!! dont forget their is food available on the night too with great prices and our bar cheap beer for all that want a skin full myself included sleeping it off on the sunday then travel home in the afternoon what a weekend mmmmmmmmmmmmm

CLICK FOR NEXT MONTHS FLIER BELOW

SYMONDS_YAT.ppt

Edited by SMORGAN

hi mate no problems a top night yes with top djs be glad to see you down their myself and chalky will be their in our caravans friday soon have the barby out yum yum!! dont forget their is food available on the night too with great prices and our bar cheap beer for all that want a skin full myself included sleeping it off on the sunday then travel home in the afternoon what a weekend mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looking forward to this weekend , yes going to be a cracking night :thumbsup: with plenty of :huh::thumbup:beer.gif and great soul music what more could you ask for .

Looking forward to this weekend , yes going to be a cracking night :wicked: with plenty of :lol::lol::lol: and great soul music what more could you ask for .

hi chalky mate yes plenty on offer and only 5.00 o.t.d with top djs playing top notch soul music come on!!so up this night. :lol:

symonds yat (west) the place to be 14th july 5.00 admission see you their!!!

CLICK ATTACHMENT FOR FLIER

SYMONDS_YAT.ppt

Edited by SMORGAN

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WAZZ MATE , EVEN THOUGH I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAY'S :boxing: AND I BET HE CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ME laugh.gif BEING A YAM YAM , NO IT LOOKS LIKE A CRACKING NIGHT thumbup.gif SOME TOP TUNES FROM ME EVEN IF I GOT TO SAY IT MYSELF :lol: DETROIT , DETROIT DETROIT AND MORE DETROIT AND THEN A CURRY FROM SHAZ.

so true chalky top tunes from all the djs i think and shaz said your getting the beers in then biggrin.gif actually you and bill are getting them in im looking forward to that wink.gif

HOCKEY_CLUB.ppt

SYMONDS_YAT.ppt

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WAZZ MATE , EVEN THOUGH I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAY'S :thumbsup: AND I BET HE CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ME :lol: BEING A YAM YAM , NO IT LOOKS LIKE A CRACKING NIGHT :( SOME TOP TUNES FROM ME EVEN IF I GOT TO SAY IT MYSELF :ohmy: DETROIT , DETROIT DETROIT AND MORE DETROIT AND THEN A CURRY FROM SHAZ.

CHALKY THE YAM YAM WHEN SCOTTY GOES THERE AS WELL NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EITHER OF YOU LIKE BEING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY :ohmy::yes: AS FAR AS UNDERSTANDING ME....PERHAPS NOT,

COS I LET MY RECORDS SPEAK FOR ME :D:lol:

FROM THE :P:( MAN FROM THE VALLEYS WAZZ.

C U SATURDAY MATEY

CHALKY THE YAM YAM WHEN SCOTTY GOES THERE AS WELL NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EITHER OF YOU LIKE BEING IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY :thumbsup::ohmy: AS FAR AS UNDERSTANDING ME....PERHAPS NOT,

COS I LET MY RECORDS SPEAK FOR ME :(:yes:

FROM THE :(:ohmy: MAN FROM THE VALLEYS WAZZ.

C U SATURDAY MATEY

GREAT PICS MATE YE I WILL SEE YOU SATURDAY :thumbsup: YOU CAN SELL ME THE ADORABLES IF YOU LIKE :ohmy::ohmy: I WILL UNDERSTAND YOU THEN WHEN ITS FxxK OFF :yes:

CHALKY, GREAT AINT IT, BUT WHY WAIT TILL SATURDAY, AND I DONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT

I WILL TELL YAW NOW FXXXK OFF

SEE YOU SAT WAZZ.

laugh.gif

CHALKY, GREAT AINT IT, BUT WHY WAIT TILL SATURDAY, AND I DONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT

I WILL TELL YAW NOW FXXXK OFF

SEE YOU SAT WAZZ.

:D:lol::Dnow now you pair play nice.

great pics by the way wazz just for people the handsom line up is wazz,sean morgan & hitsville chalky on the first night symonds yat 9th june wot a night,this sat night 14th should be even better with a wonderful dj line up.

:lol::D THOUGHT AS MUCH , YES TOP SOUND I WILL GET ONE SOON thumbsup.gif SEE YA SATURDAY MATE

yes shouldnt take you too long chalky, im sure wazz will play it sat night for us all see you their!!

Did we get the full response to Wass's question? unsure.gif

Are many dancers going, or thinking of going, to this event? not_i.gif

Not that I mind being amongst DJ's - just as long as they don't take up space on the dance floor chatting about the colour of record labels, makers of Stylus (or is that Stylii) or the virtues of one recording studio over another in April 1963 :( Well they are quite welcome to do that I suppose, just that I am such a bad dancer I worry about knocking them over like skittles...... :P

Only joking, I know all these DJ's can out-dance me easily and there is no way I could do the tremendous job they do behind those decks :D:yes:

Did we get the full response to Wass's question? :unsure:

Are many dancers going, or thinking of going, to this event? not_i.gif

Not that I mind being amongst DJ's - just as long as they don't take up space on the dance floor chatting about the colour of record labels, makers of Stylus (or is that Stylii) or the virtues of one recording studio over another in April 1963 :thumbsup: Well they are quite welcome to do that I suppose, just that I am such a bad dancer I worry about knocking them over like skittles...... wink.gif

Only joking, I know all these DJ's can out-dance me easily and there is no way I could do the tremendous job they do behind those decks :D:wicked: .

hi foxy mate no worrys theirs plenty of room for you and the other dancers for us djs well we stand anywhere to talk music labels and syluses usually the bar :thumbup: see you their make its going to be a goodun. :thumbsup: take a look at our flier .below

symonds_yat_add.ppt

great pics by the way wazz just for people the handsom line up is wazz,sean morgan & hitsville chalky on the first night symonds yat 9th june wot a night,this sat night 14th should be even better with a wonderful dj line up.

THREE DAYS TO GO PEOPLE FOR A GOOD OLD KNEES UP!!

SATURDAY 14TH BE THEIR!!

symonds_yat_add.ppt

Edited by SMORGAN

THREE DAYS TO GO PEOPLE FOR A GOOD OLD KNEES UP!!

SATURDAY 14TH BE THEIR!!

spoke to paddy who is so up for this night and so are the other djs sadly tim caint make it due to other comitments but has said he will pop in and say hi before headding to middleton so looks like wazz is doing two spots sorry wazz wicked.gif will be a kick ass of a night though with music to melt the soul.

www.morgansoulnights.piczo.com

symonds_yat_add.ppt

Edited by SMORGAN
Guest Phil Richards

spoke to paddy who is so up for this night and so are the other djs sadly tim caint make it due to other comitments but has said he will pop in and say hi before headding to middleton so looks like wazz is doing two spots sorry wazz wicked.gif will be a kick ass of a night though with music to melt the soul.

Sorry i could not make it,on call out till 6am monday :( hope you have a top night thumbup.gif

spoke to paddy who is so up for this night and so are the other djs sadly tim caint make it due to other comitments but has said he will pop in and say hi before headding to middleton so looks like wazz is doing two spots sorry wazz :unsure: will be a kick ass of a night though with music to melt the soul.

SEAN,

NO NEED FOR SORRY YOU KNOW I LOVE TO DO TWO SPOTS FOR YOU, WE WILL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MUSIC WILL BE EXEPTIONAL FROM US ALL GAURANTEED, SOME NICE SUPRISES IN STORE WITH THE NEW STUFF I BOUGHT RECENTLY AND I THINK YOU WILL LIKE THEM, CANT WAIT TO GIVE THEM A WIRL ON THOSE DECKS

SEE YOU SAT

WAZZ.

Guest in town Mikey

Wazz, thanks for bumping this. I've been looking for somewhere local to introduce my friend to her first Soul night.

This is Perfick. Cracking line up, and less than an hour from Newport.

Kushtie.

Wazz, thanks for bumping this. I've been looking for somewhere local to introduce my friend to her first Soul night.

This is Perfick. Cracking line up, and less than an hour from Newport.

Kushtie.

NICE ONE MIKE,

SEE YOU THERE SATURDAY THEN

WAZZ.

SEAN,

NO NEED FOR SORRY YOU KNOW I LOVE TO DO TWO SPOTS FOR YOU, WE WILL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MUSIC WILL BE EXEPTIONAL FROM US ALL GAURANTEED, SOME NICE SUPRISES IN STORE WITH THE NEW STUFF I BOUGHT RECENTLY AND I THINK YOU WILL LIKE THEM, CANT WAIT TO GIVE THEM A WIRL ON THOSE DECKS

SEE YOU SAT

WAZZ.

:thumbsup: thank you wazz looking forward to your spots see you their :thumbup:

NOT LONG TO GO , LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU MICK , I'M SURE I BROUGHT A 45 FROM YOU LAST YEAR " THE MIGHTY LOVERS ". NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL THE WEEKEND ITS GOING TO BE A CRACKING SOULFUL NIGHT AND WAZZ IS GETTING THE BEERS IN :thumbup:

yep sounds good to me mine a yard of ale :thumbsup: sat night is going to be brill top djs top sounds top people top venue come on saturday :thumbup:

NOT LONG TO GO , LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU MICK , I'M SURE I BROUGHT A 45 FROM YOU LAST YEAR " THE MIGHTY LOVERS ". NOT LONG TO GO UNTIL THE WEEKEND ITS GOING TO BE A CRACKING SOULFUL NIGHT AND WAZZ IS GETTING THE BEERS IN :shades:

HEY CHALKY,

NO PROBLEM GETTING THE BEERS IN ON ONE CONDITION, THAT BEING;

PLEASE DONT NAG ME TO SELL THE ADORABLES...................................

glare.gifangry.gif:lol: WAZZ :D:lol::lol:no.gif:wub::wub:

JUST FINISHED WORK,

NEXT IS TO SORT OUT THE RECORDS THEN AWAY EARLY TO SYMONDS YAT, MIGHT EVEN HAVE A ROW UP AND DOWN THE RIVER FOR A HOUR OR SO, THEN SHOWTIME

:D:yes::lol::yes::yes::thumbsup:

WAZZ