Valatone 100 Club Warm Up

REGULARS Johnny, Phil, Buey & Soulful Chris all spinng the finest in rare soul!

At St Aloysious Club, Phoenix Rd. NW1 (Right next to Euston BR off Eversholt St.)8-12 adm £4 (or £3 with NUS)

For further details e-mail timlin_john@bah.com or call Johnny on 01708 867096

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

REGULARS Johnny, Phil, Buey & Soulful Chris all spinng the finest in rare soul!

At St Aloysious Club, Phoenix Rd. NW1 (Right next to Euston BR off Eversholt St.)8-12 adm £4 (or £3 with NUS)

For further details e-mail timlin_john@bah.com or call Johnny on 01708 867096

link

Should make it this weekend , missed the Valatone of late

Should make it this weekend , missed the Valatone of late

link

SORRY JOHNNY, LESS SPEED MORE HASTE AND ALL THAT

VALATONE NOT ON SUN 6 FEB - MY MISTAKE!!

VALATONE ON SAT 5 FEB - 100 CLUB WARM UP

EVEN IF ITS JUST TO TAKE THE PEE OUT OF MY GETTING DATES MIXED UP!!!

SORRY JOHNNY, LESS SPEED MORE HASTE AND ALL THAT

VALATONE NOT ON SUN 6 FEB - MY MISTAKE!!

VALATONE ON SAT 5 FEB - 100 CLUB WARM UP

EVEN IF ITS JUST TO TAKE THE PEE OUT OF MY GETTING DATES MIXED UP!!!

link

shall not be there waist o time!!

shall not be there waist o time!!

link

You know its not, the atmosphere is always good, dancefloor is great and there is plenty of floor to sit and chat, so Im sure its ideal for all. Im sure Ive seen you there before Kenny?! :thumbup:

You know its not, the atmosphere is always good, dancefloor is great and there is plenty of floor to sit and chat, so Im sure its ideal for all.  Im sure Ive seen you there before Kenny?!  :thumbup:

link

who me!!!!

Valatone is one of the most underated soul clubs in the western world, never mind warm up, it's a banging event in it's own right.....someone have a guinness for me in the old Aloysius .....next time i'm coming with my Northern crowd :thumbsup:

Valatone is one of the most underated soul clubs in the western world, never mind warm up, it's a banging event in it's own right.....someone have a guinness for me in the old Aloysius .....next time i'm coming with my Northern crowd :thumbsup:

link

Blimey! cheers Brett!! you're very kind and can have two guinnesses....make sure to say hello when you arrive..... I'm the fat b*****d with the ridiculous haircut!

Blimey! cheers Brett!! you're very kind and can have two guinnesses....make sure to say hello when you arrive..... I'm the fat b*****d with the ridiculous haircut!

link

John you know me...i'm the skinny bastard with glasses :thumbsup: look at my album.