New Podcast...soul Of Jamaica

Sorry not quite all about the soul but I did a new podcast before I went away but had loads of problems getting it up onto the site so I gave up, anyway now I've managed it, this is a ska/reggae/rocksteady podcast and I'm being honest here when I say if it's not the best one I've done, it was certainly the most enjoyable. Link is below and you have to click the triangle to get it to play (or of course you can download it for later), there's a full track list on the actual page, it's the very first one at the top of the page

https://www.raresoul.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=11

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi pete,i must say,even though u still havent sent me those rare soul dvds i asked for,u really have done a brill job with your website mate, some superb tunes mate

I'll do them now I'm back off my holidays, sorry mate, just forgot to write it down anywhere and kept forgetting.

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

some lovely stuff pete :D whats the second track

do you know if the "Gaylets here comes that feeling" was ever released on a single (been bugging me for ages, i can't find any info about it)

we went to a doo in Cardiff a year or 2 ago and a guy there played some Jamaican soul it absolutely blew us away :thumbsup:

Edited by andrew bin
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!