Salutation ,bennetthorpe, Doncaster,tonight ,june 30th

• Replies 7
  • Views 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

something to do with Dave Kettle Bazza?,should be a good nite.R'n'b flavoured?

Hi Kev

I think your right about about the R&B flavour...dont know about Dave Kettle tho'

I do like the stuff Al plays...looking forward to it :thumbsup:

cya soon Kev

Bazza

Might give it a try Bazza , owd fella`s out paunt balling at the moment so see what state he`s in when he gets back before i`ll know for definate!Invalid video link

Ok Sharon...might see you and Chris later then :thumbsup:

Bazza

Hey Bazza,

Just saw your comments about Salutation & thought I'd tell you it might struggle on numbers as Snowy's got a FREE night at Parklands & Lifelines on just down the A1, also Brid weekender, not trying to put you off, just a heads up, we went to Earl of Donny last night & usually 120+ in but only 35 all night,we still had a great night & if you go I hope you do.

See you soon, Take care & be safe,

Spot. :thumbsup:

p.s. Don't forget your canoe for Donny.

Hey Bazza,

Just saw your comments about Salutation & thought I'd tell you it might struggle on numbers as Snowy's got a FREE night at Parklands & Lifelines on just down the A1, also Brid weekender, not trying to put you off, just a heads up, we went to Earl of Donny last night & usually 120+ in but only 35 all night,we still had a great night & if you go I hope you do.

See you soon, Take care & be safe,

Spot. :thumbsup:

p.s. Don't forget your canoe for Donny.

Hi Pete ,yes not really expecting a lot in ,as you say a couple of things on , going anyway tho' ,see ya soon..look after yourself

Bazza

• 4 weeks later...

We made it last night... Not a great number in but then again a smallish room anyway. Was there from about 9pm and from then on until we left at about 11.30ish (Chris had an early start this morning!) we were treated to some top rate music. Al said that he wants to play 'different stuff' and thats exactly what we got from up tempo 'northern beat' sounds to slower mid tempo sounds and a smattering only of RnB. It again was a 'refreshing change' on a par I would say on personal experience with Mansfields Attic and Bentincks Back Room and, from what I've heard and read (Not from personal experience however) from the DKOF in Peterborough.

Definately will go again, and if numbers pick up then that would be a bonus I'm sure for Al and friends but if not, we will nip up and support it anyway....Long may it run if last night was anything to go by!!

:P

Sharon