Bourges Boulevard

PETERBOROUGH

FRIDAY 13TH JULY 2007

7-30 TO 1am

ORIGINAL WIRRINA 1974/75 DJ'S ~ Paul Donnelly, Smudge and Tony Dellar

supported by Skip and Dave Forest.

£4 pay on the door NO TICKETS this year

CONTACT Dave- 01733 325059 or PaulDonnellyBP@aol.com for futher information

All proceeds to the Lee Groome Charity appeal.

phoenixsingle.jpg

Edited by PaulDonnelly
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

the venue and the promoters are getting calls about advance tickets...this is a PAY ON DOOR night, no advance tickets needed, capacity 250 so should be ok...

Music Policy will be stuff that surfaced 1972 to 1976, allways an enjoyable social evening at this superb Peterborough venue. Superb raffle prize on offer ta boots as well..

A VIP Night

With

THE DETRIOT SPINNERS

Two tickets to watch the Detroit Spinners show at the Derngate Theatre in Northampton late October 2007 (date tbc) front row seats, backstage passes etc, all proceeds to the Lee Groome Trust Fund.

Dave Forrest.

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Guest MattB

I'll be there with the missus, breaking her into the scene with one of my favourite do's, have a massive smile on my face with excitement for this! See you later guys.

Matt

bugger.. was going to ask when reunion do was on and it turns out i missed it by two days.. used to come up from london to allniters in peterboro and was sure it was the wirrina and the fletton? we went to wouldve been 80-81 put me out of my misery and tell me my memory not that bad.. recently been bk to daves allniters at the rugby club and thouroughly enjoyed them am pissed off i missed this one, oh well theres always next year. cheers sean.