Brookfields 30/06 - Last Night

what a nite last nite...got there at 11.pm and place was full,,packed dancefloor...record room full too,,place was like an over......

had to leave early to meet the other half who was at another venue

nice to meet phil ,mace and Des in the record bar

great venue this ran by a great bloke IMO

cheers Chris ..ps you dont look 55 mate..

cu next time at this brill venue

regards

mark

• Replies 8
  • Views 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Suzy

Have to agree with you Mark this was a brilliant night for me & Phil, and the people we we're with!! Never stopped laughing all night. :wicked:

It was great to see Sue & Geoff again ( great people) It was also great seeing Marcelle, seemed like i had'nt seen her for a long time.

Hey Marcelle, Don't forget THIS month 22nd :thumbsup:

Dance floor packed all night, and some fantastic tunes being played.

And as for Chris well i think he's looking quite old now, the year's just hav'nt been kind to him. whistling.gif

Look forward to seeing you all very, very soon. :thumbsup:

Ohhhh nearly forgot pictures are up in the memeber's gallery.

XX

Edited by Suzy

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi All

Just like to thank everyone who came too Brookfields on Saturday, blown away with the turn out and amazed at the miles people travelled for a soul night, Harrogate , Liverpool, South Wales, Widnes, Tottenham, Swindon, Hemel Hempstead, Holyhead and Essex to name but a few. My thanks go out to all the DJ's for filling the floor from start to finish and giving the crowd what they wanted, only one downer on the night, not having the time to get Kenny on as the goal posts were moved on the night, sorry mate and I will try to make it right on July 28th at the niter.

Again many thanks

Chris W

Hi All

Just like to thank everyone who came too Brookfields on Saturday, blown away with the turn out and amazed at the miles people travelled for a soul night, Harrogate , Liverpool, South Wales, Widnes, Tottenham, Swindon, Hemel Hempstead, Holyhead and Essex to name but a few. My thanks go out to all the DJ's for filling the floor from start to finish and giving the crowd what they wanted, only one downer on the night, not having the time to get Kenny on as the goal posts were moved on the night, sorry mate and I will try to make it right on July 28th at the niter.

Again many thanks

Chris W

...not to mention the 30 minute long haul drive from Stoke..... :wicked:

Usually takes a little longer but M6 was virtually empty.....probably due to the police chasing Stokie terrorists up the motorway :lol:

Had a great night, good crowd who responded well to a bit of latin and R&B as well as the northern stuff :lol:

Had to park in the barn cus the car park was full..... :lol: ...think the promotor would organise a reserved parking space for me.....kin' Johnny come lately..... :(

Was very warm up in record bar sweatingbullets.gif ....and somewhat painfull (but that was down to Kit shooting me with his BB gun :D )

Thanks to Chris, Marcelle, Max and everybody else involved for a great night.

Except Vicky....cus she a pain in the bum!

Edited by Mace

Hi All

Again many thanks

Chris W

Thank you for the thank you and another brilliant night. As you point out shame we didn't get to hear Kenny this time, am sure there will be other chances biggrin.gif

only one downer on the night, not having the time to get Kenny on as the goal posts were moved on the night, sorry mate and I will try to make it right on July 28th at the niter.

Again many thanks

Chris W

---------------------------

Had a blinding night anyway Chris, hope you did aswell. Not your fault, as i said on the night it was more important you had a good night (& before you comment Mace i ain't kissing **se) as it was also good to meet up with yourself again :P

Ken

---------------------------

Had a blinding night anyway Chris, hope you did aswell. Not your fault, as i said on the night it was more important you had a good night (& before you comment Mace i ain't kissing **se) as it was also good to meet up with yourself again :P

Ken

More lickin' than kissin'

( ! ) :(

:(

Edited by Mace

On behalf of Rick and I Just a note to say thanks for a great night, dance floor was packed all night, I have calves like Arnie today :P

And....to finish the night off, a mystery tour round Wolverhampton, Walsall, M54 , thanks to Danny for his hospitality and everyone else.

Peter

Guest Suzy

Had to park in the barn cus the car park was full..... :) ...think the promotor would organise a reserved parking space for me.....kin' Johnny come lately..... laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif:D

Mace have you seen the piccies? :thumbsup: