Guest soul city

• Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Not wishing to be rude about either of them but that really is a horrible image. :wicked:

But it was one of the funniest 'headlines' I've seen in ages, I can just imagine it on the front page of The Sun

Anyway, Kenny is a surrogate smoker, he must be 'cos he's never got any fags of his own biggrin.gif

But it was one of the funniest 'headlines' I've seen in ages, I can just imagine it on the front page of The Sun

Anyway, Kenny is a surrogate smoker, he must be 'cos he's never got any fags of his own :wicked:

When i do theyre real(tailor made)tho` Dave.And i have had fags before tongue.gif

Anyway, Kenny is a surrogate smoker, he must be 'cos he's never got any fags of his own :(

I've seen Ken with a packet befor...............that must have been 2002 :P

Guest partytimegirl

Gonna get my arse down there soon!

Hope you hava gudden Tracy

Mike Cog x

I will beleive that when it happens :)

Shame you can't make this one, its looks like being a great night, a few are celebrating their birthdays so should be a mad one!!! :thumbsup:

Guest toby

Yes Yes Yes,we will be there as per usual Me & Mandy,

Dave Rimmer/Woody/John weston...are we meeting for a beer 1st,me and Kev Collins have arranged to meet at "The Blue Posts" behind the 100 club its on the road that connects Berners St to Newman St,right on the corner...........any takers ???

It seems like ages since the last 100 in the 100 club,cant wait for this one,as Tracy says "its gonna be a mad one".

Till Saturday then peeps xxxxx

Dave Rimmer/Woody/John weston...are we meeting for a beer 1st,me and Kev Collins have arranged to meet at "The Blue Posts" behind the 100 club its on the road that connects Berners St to Newman St,right on the corner...........any takers ???

It seems like ages since the last 100 in the 100 club,cant wait for this one,as Tracy says "its gonna be a mad one".

Have to see what time we arrive in London. If we can, we will laugh.gif

I fancy it,but were booked to go out with normal friends this week! LOL :D

Friends bit I can believe Mike but not sure about the normal bit m8? Remember we only ever see you with Flanny!! Say no more!!!! :)

Hope you all had a good cruise & are ready to get back into the groove.See you at Middleton? :lol:

Tracy, Baz & all the jolly folks I know, have a great night. We shall be twisting the night away with Leon & a veritable floral array of lovely people at Whitby & getting totally Ballhooks in the process. :)

Take care & be safe,

Spot. :yes:

Well if Paul McKay and Toby are on the decks I better show up.....

Guest toby

Well if Paul McKay and Toby are on the decks I better show up.....

I cant compete with the likes of Paul Mckay,so im not on the decks at the 100 club(i wish i was one day).

But Martin you BETTER get youre arse down there to support a great event,i may even buy you a beer :thumbsup: .

Guest Bearsy

I cant compete with the likes of Paul Mckay,so im not on the decks at the 100 club(i wish i was one day).

But Martin you BETTER get youre arse down there to support a great event,i may even buy you a beer :thumbsup: .

does that go for everyone Toby :)

If all is ok i might make a quick trip for a few hours too (wife permitting of course) :lol:

ITS BEEN A LONG LONG TIME SINCE I WENT, HOWEVER, HAVE A GREAT TIME ALL, AND PLEASE DONT LET WOODY FALL DOWN THE STAIRS, MY NERVES WONT TAKE IT, I SHALL BE MAKING MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT THIS WEEKEND WITH SOULWIDOW.ALL THE BEST WESTON, :yes: HOPEFULLY, MIGHT MAKE THE NEXT ONE.

Guest Karen Heath

best place to park for 100 club !!!!

never been before anyone point us in right direction, ta

The streets directly behind the 100 club are good for parking...streets like Berners Street and Newman Street for example. With the old 1.30 am start it was very easy but is slightly more difficult with the earlier start. Be sure to read the parking signs though to be certain that you are parking correctly....traffic wardens are always around looking for prey!

best place to park for 100 club !!!!

never been before anyone point us in right direction, ta

If we can't find anywhere to park we either go to car park in Poland Street W1F 7LZ where you can get a special rate of about £14 for the night but i'm not sure when it starts now as we always used to get there after 12!!!

Another one is London YMCA Adeline Place Great Russell Street WC16 3AJ but its quite expensive.

If your using a sat nav to find them don't use it till your near Oxford Street as ours sent us a longer way round than we've always driven. Are you okay for directions from the motorway?

The streets directly behind the 100 club are good for parking...streets like Berners Street and Newman Street for example. With the old 1.30 am start it was very easy but is slightly more difficult with the earlier start. Be sure to read the parking signs though to be certain that you are parking correctly....traffic wardens are always around looking for prey!

I already told them where to park,northerners always liked to be told twice lol,have a good one Andy,always a good night can't make it daughters birthday.

Billy :wicked:

We used to park round the corner from Valatone, then get a cab to the 100 Club and cab back in the morning. You can spend half an hour driving round the back of the 100 trying to find somewhere to park.

Guest soul city

I already told them where to park,northerners always liked to be told twice lol,have a good one Andy,always a good night can't make it daughters birthday.

Billy :wicked:

aye but bill that was when i was driving. now am not driving goin wi Ricky n Sue owt can happen belive me I know

ps u goin Middleton next week Bill

Guest Karen Heath

We used to park round the corner from Valatone, then get a cab to the 100 Club and cab back in the morning. You can spend half an hour driving round the back of the 100 trying to find somewhere to park.

You bloomin' exaggerator you. :wicked:

Due to computers being really mean and nasty to me and the odd crisis or three, I've not been able to do a proper mail-out or even get the new memberships sorted properly. Rest assured you'll all get in tonight, the memberships are optional now anyway with the new licensing laws and you don't really need them. The new membership cards will be on the door to be picked up.

We've got a great DJ line up tonight featuring Butch, Mick Smith, John Weston, Mick H, Paul McKay and myself. As a rough guide, we'll be playing club soul and well known stuff up to 1 am and the rarer dog's bollocks after that through till 6 am.

Don't forget you can legally drink now right through to 5 am; so pace yourselves!

See you there,

Ady

Guest soul city

Due to computers being really mean and nasty to me and the odd crisis or three, I've not been able to do a proper mail-out or even get the new memberships sorted properly. Rest assured you'll all get in tonight, the memberships are optional now anyway with the new licensing laws and you don't really need them. The new membership cards will be on the door to be picked up.

We've got a great DJ line up tonight featuring Butch, Mick Smith, John Weston, Mick H, Paul McKay and myself. As a rough guide, we'll be playing club soul and well known stuff up to 1 am and the rarer dog's bollocks after that through till 6 am.

Don't forget you can legally drink now right through to 5 am; so pace yourselves!

See you there,

Ady

looking forward to tonight :wicked:yes.gif

just a subtle reminder for Dave, Woody and John, even though i know i'm wasting my time :P

have a great night anyway :D

Subtle ohmy.gif What's the point of being subtle :D

Stuntman Woody and I will pace ourselves, we'll start drinking at 5.30 pm and finish at 5.30 am. Not so sure about John though :lol::lol:

Subtle ohmy.gif What's the point of being subtle :D

Stuntman Woody and I will pace ourselves, we'll start drinking at 5.30 pm and finish at 5.30 am. Not so sure about John though :lol::lol:

Mr Rimmer please drink my share as well

another 100 club night I am working Sunday and Djing Sat night so cant quite get down to london and back for a 5.45 am start

soon and one day may get an invite to play some tunes officially again

hint to mr C

again