spanner

The Union

spacer.gif

Ok everyone this month is the return of the Godfather himself Soul Sam.and the first time down the trenside for John Manship

so another top night promised

for more info hotel how to get there contact Mick H ON 07968030464 email trentsoul@aol.com

till sat july 7th be good

looking forward to this night ,cracking djs ,even i will be out for this one :thumbsup:

spacer.gif

Ok everyone this month is the return of the Godfather himself Soul Sam.and the first time down the trenside for John Manship

so another top night promised

for more info hotel how to get there contact Mick H ON 07968030464 email trentsoul@aol.com

till sat july 7th be good

looking forward to this night ,cracking djs ,even i will be out for this one :yes:

The St .Ives posse will be up for yet another excellent night of rare soul see ya saturday :thumbsup::wicked::D

Guest bish

see ya all there

Well we are very sorry but for once the "Goolies" will not be attending as it clashes with Whitby, really sorry as we love this place & the people. Bish hope you had a "GREAT" holiday m8, have a look at Gallery @ photo's of Cleethorpes weekender, Harold club & last Onion club as I've added a few comments about people we know. rolleyes.gif:lol:

See ya'll soon, Take care & be safe,

Spot. :wicked:

Related Soul Music Links

• 9 posts
    • 966 reads
    • SOOTY
    • 11 Nov 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 239 reads
    • BEATSofMUSIC
    • 25 Sep 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 369 reads
    • bart
    • 11 Jul 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 398 reads
    • mike
    • 10 Jul 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 272 reads
    • Venus
    • 11 Mar 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 223 reads
    • bart
    • 25 Feb 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 214 reads
    • bart
    • 22 Feb 2016

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.