The Union

spacer.gif

Ok everyone this month is the return of the Godfather himself Soul Sam.and the first time down the trenside for John Manship

so another top night promised

for more info hotel how to get there contact Mick H ON 07968030464 email trentsoul@aol.com

till sat july 7th be good

looking forward to this night ,cracking djs ,even i will be out for this one :thumbsup:

• Replies 4
  • Views 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

spacer.gif

Ok everyone this month is the return of the Godfather himself Soul Sam.and the first time down the trenside for John Manship

so another top night promised

for more info hotel how to get there contact Mick H ON 07968030464 email trentsoul@aol.com

till sat july 7th be good

looking forward to this night ,cracking djs ,even i will be out for this one :yes:

The St .Ives posse will be up for yet another excellent night of rare soul see ya saturday :thumbsup::wicked::D

Well we are very sorry but for once the "Goolies" will not be attending as it clashes with Whitby, really sorry as we love this place & the people. Bish hope you had a "GREAT" holiday m8, have a look at Gallery @ photo's of Cleethorpes weekender, Harold club & last Onion club as I've added a few comments about people we know. rolleyes.gif:lol:

See ya'll soon, Take care & be safe,

Spot. :wicked: