Bridlingtonn Weekender

• Replies 56
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It says "Keep the faith" with a "Fist" sign, I think Pete Taylor is amoungst the culprits, photos passed on to Crimestoppers.............

YEAH I SAW THE CULPRITS AT WORK

PEOPLE DO DESPERATE THINGS WHILST WAITING FOR THE NEXT SESSION TO KICK OFF!

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CONSIDER OPENING THE SUNDAY SESSION A BIT EARLIER NEXT YR

NEV thumbsup.gif

Tickets are on sale now for the 2nd Bridlington Soul Weekender.

dates are 27th 28th 29th June 2008.

With the move to The Fabulous Spa Pavillion, Bridlington. (undergoing a £18 Million refurbishment)

2 rooms (pos 3 -will know nearer the time !) Main hall -Northern Soul - 2nd room Modern/ Crossover suite.

DJs as this time plus guests TBC .

Early Bird Tickets & 2007 attendees tickets ONLY £20 each for the whole weekend !!

PM us to reserve

Karen & Rob

Guest hurryup

Tickets are on sale now for the 2nd Bridlington Soul Weekender.

dates are 27th 28th 29th June 2008.

With the move to The Fabulous Spa Pavillion, Bridlington. (undergoing a £18 Million refurbishment)

2 rooms (pos 3 -will know nearer the time !) Main hall -Northern Soul - 2nd room Modern/ Crossover suite.

DJs as this time plus guests TBC .

Early Bird Tickets & 2007 attendees tickets ONLY £20 each for the whole weekend !!

PM us to reserve

Karen & Rob

Everyone I know have already decided to go to Brid next year :boxing: and not bother with the 'tried and tested' wicked.gif . Just goes to show that people do vote with their feet :lol: and if there's something new to do, they'll give it a go.

Looking forward to seeing the nearly refurbished Spa next June biggrin.gif .

It's going to be fantastic, b & b's and hotels are already getting booked up, can't wait thumbup.gif .

A couple more photos =---any captions for John & shelia ???

Sheila trying to get to grips with the Doc's wares.

Ok back back from my sort break overseas, but many thanks to all who attended Brid :lol: , i said we provide the venue & music . YOU THE PEOPLE MAKE IT A FOOKING TOP WEEKENDER :boxing:

right 50 weeks to the next one tell everybody out there .

Rob

aka naughty boy