Jb Troy....[musicor]

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WHETHER JB TROY OF "LIVE ON" [MUSICOR] FAME IS ACTUALLY J.R.BAILEY...?

ITS JUST THAT I NOTICED A WHILE AGO THAT "LIVE ON" WAS WRITTEN,PRODUCED AND ARRANGED BY BAILEY/NORTHERN AND I THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE HIM VOCALLY,[THOUGH NOTHING LIKE HIS LATER MELLOWER STYLE IF IT IS HIM]............

ANYONE CONFIRM ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE MY FELLOW SOUL BROTHERS AND SISTERS... :thumbsup:

BEST, IVOR

Edited by Ivor Jones
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WHETHER JB TROY OF "LIVE ON" [MUSICOR] FAME IS ACTUALLY J.R.BAILEY...?

ITS JUST THAT I NOTICED A WHILE AGO THAT "LIVE ON" WAS WRITTEN,PRODUCED AND ARRANGED BY BAILEY/NORTHERN AND I THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE HIM VOCALLY,[THOUGH NOTHING LIKE HIS LATER MELLOWER STYLE IF IT IS HIM]............

ANYONE CONFIRM ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE MY FELLOW SOUL BROTHERS AND SISTERS... :wicked:

BEST, IVOR

He`s not the other Benny Troy on RCA is he?,if so he`s a ginger hillbilly with a silly beard. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

He`s not the other Benny Troy on RCA is he?,if so he`s a ginger hillbilly with a silly beard. :thumbsup:

THANKS FOR THAT KEN....

ANYWAY ,WHATS WRONG WITH GINGER HILLBILLYS ...?

THE NORTHERN SCENE IS FULL OF `EM... :wicked:

Social source share

THANKS FOR THAT KEN....

ANYWAY ,WHATS WRONG WITH GINGER HILLBILLYS ...?

THE NORTHERN SCENE IS FULL OF `EM... :thumbsup:

That reminds me,"bib & braces" unsure.gif nowt wrong with ginger hillbillys its the beards i dont like,spose`its not the beard its the bloke behind the beard :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

ANYONE CONFIRM ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE MY FELLOW SOUL BROTHERS AND SISTERS... :P

BEST, IVOR

ANYONE ...?

Social source share

Guest Paul

ANYONE CONFIRM ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE MY FELLOW SOUL BROTHERS AND SISTERS... :P

BEST, IVOR

Hello Ivor,

It certainly sounds a lot like James Ralph Bailey to me and the fact that he co-wrote it makes it even more likely.

He's no longer with us, of course, but I'll try to find out.

Best regards,

Paul Mooney

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Hello Ivor,

It certainly sounds a lot like James Ralph Bailey to me and the fact that he co-wrote it makes it even more likely.

He's no longer with us, of course, but I'll try to find out.

Best regards,

Paul Mooney

THANKS FOR THAT PAUL. I DIDN`T KNOW HE HAD PASSED ON..........

Social source share

Hi there Ivor and Paul, is it also true that the late J. R. BAILEY was also CHUCK WOOD under a different guise? I am very keen to find out if this true also. Sorry I can't help with your original question and my apologies if I have gone off topic.

best fraser

fdsoul6345789

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!