Harthon Record Company

• Replies 5
  • Views 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Fan'bloody'tastic Dave, credit where credit is due this magazine is head and shoulders above the rest as it's simply dedicated to what really matters 'the music' and the people that made it...awesome read as ever read it last night from cover to cover...you just can't put it down once you start reading it...cheers for the two extra copies Dave as ever will preview and do a little competition on the show for you.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ps - Mike Terry is God.

Social source share

Fan'bloody'tastic Dave, credit where credit is due this magazine is head and shoulders above the rest as it's simply dedicated to what really matters 'the music' and the people that made it...awesome read as ever read it last night from cover to cover...you just can't put it down once you start reading it...cheers for the two extra copies Dave as ever will preview and do a little competition on the show for you.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ps - Mike Terry is God.

Although I agree with you, not sure if all the DJs and promoters would agree that the music and the people that made it are all that matters. That would mean they are mere mortals.

Ed :)

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ps - Mike Terry is God.

I've just received my copy in the post, and I am going to take some time out from work this afternoon to read that Mike Terry article. :wub:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!