Funked Up, Souled Out! Hertford 5th July

Guest EType69

Guest EType69

Funked Up, Souled Out! Thursday 5th July

Playing R&B, Motown, Stax and Northern. 8pm til 1.30am Free Entry.

No11 Bar, Old Cross Hertford SG14 1RE This months Guest dj TOBY.

• Replies 24
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest toby

Thanks guys for inviting me to play at your great venue,its an honour tongue.gif .

Sorted all my records out ready for it,just got to go and buy a bigger van to put them all in :rolleyes: .

For those of you who have not been before,its great a very friendly bar,nice sensible people,with fantastic tunes played,the guys that run this event could do with some more support from us,'cos they put a lot of hard work and effort into this night !!

Turn up and give it a go "you wont be dissapointed,its a great night.

RBMAN,Geoff,Karen B are you attending again..??

Guest toby

As I had a soul free weekend this should be just the way to kick start a long weekend to make up for it

M

Soul free weekend :rolleyes: its not possible Martin,always soul somewhere!!!

Glad you are coming.

Guest EType69

Thanks guys for inviting me to play at your great venue,its an honour tongue.gif .

Sorted all my records out ready for it,just got to go and buy a bigger van to put them all in :rolleyes: .

For those of you who have not been before,its great a very friendly bar,nice sensible people,with fantastic tunes played,the guys that run this event could do with some more support from us,'cos they put a lot of hard work and effort into this night !!

Thanks for those kind words Toby, although I,m not sure that drinking beer & playing records can be classified as hard work. :shhh:

Thanks for those kind words Toby, although I,m not sure that drinking beer & playing records can be classified as hard work. tongue.gif

Dexterous rather than hard work I suggest...but Toby has had loads of practice over the years me thinks.

M

Guest EType69

Dexterous rather than hard work I suggest...but Toby has had loads of practice over the years me thinks.

M

Yes Martin, they say practice makes perfect.

Thanks guys for inviting me to play at your great venue,its an honour :lol: .

Sorted all my records out ready for it,just got to go and buy a bigger van to put them all in :wicked: .

Sorry won't be able to make it but I'm not allowed out on a school night, you could of borrowed the suzi disco van if you said sooner :lol: Hope it goes well, I am sure Rbman will drink my share of the beer :lol:

See you and Mandy at the Ath on Friday, you will prob be there before me so get the beers in mate thumbsup.gif

QoFxx

Guest soulmanherts

sorry to say boys i will not be there, due to still being ill (god i must be getting old) toby do you stuff i know you play a good one...steve sorry mate was looking forward to "double decking" with you..jimmy hope the new records go down well ...hope to see you all on the 2nd....

Guest EType69

sorry to say boys i will not be there, due to still being ill (god i must be getting old) toby do you stuff i know you play a good one...steve sorry mate was looking forward to "double decking" with you..jimmy hope the new records go down well ...hope to see you all on the 2nd....

Sorry to hear you,re still a bit Tom & Dick Rob. Cant think why, maybe a dodgy mussel at Camber Sands?.

Guest toby

Rob,what do you mean,sick ???.

Gutted you cant make it ,as i got some new tunes i wanted to try out on ya.

Hope you feel better soon mate(dont eat the sea food in eastbourne,the fish crap in the water you know).

Mr Bish i should be in Hertford for around 8.00 is that ok ??.

Guest EType69

Rob,what do you mean,sick ???.

Gutted you cant make it ,as i got some new tunes i wanted to try out on ya.

Hope you feel better soon mate(dont eat the sea food in eastbourne,the fish crap in the water you know).

Mr Bish i should be in Hertford for around 8.00 is that ok ??.

Will do my best to get your dressing room ready for 8pm then. :thumbsup:

Guest EType69

Funked Up, Souled Out! Thursday 5th July

Playing R&B, Motown, Stax and Northern. 8pm til 1.30am Free Entry.

No11 Bar, Old Cross Hertford SG14 1RE This months Guest dj TOBY.

Tonights the Night!!!

Wonder what the new outdoor smoking areas like.

Guest EType69

no its was watching that guy run around naked after emma cox at camber still fell over that !!!

Ha Ha, wasnt he from Eastbourne as well, & what would have happened if he caught her?

Guest toby

Hi all,tonights the night..

RB MAN loads & loads of disco :thumbsup: ...only joking mate..

I will be playing a varied set that will please most people in the venue,Northern,60s,70s,crossover stuff,and just for Martin a bit of R&B..

News Flash.....Taffy is coming with me (so lock up youre daughters),to check out the venue as he has been asked to do a guest DJ session in the near future,and wants to get a feel /vibe of the place..

see you around 8.00-8.30..tonight..

News Flash.....Taffy is coming with me (so lock up youre daughters),to check out the venue as he has been asked to do a guest DJ session in the near future,and wants to get a feel /vibe of the place..

see you around 8.00-8.30..tonight..

Never mind "lock up your daughters" more like "MIND YOUR BLOODY TOES" :thumbsup:

QoFxx