• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

Mark...I just brought the Chuck Wright...Palm of your hand (buy it now) for $50

Did the German post office send you my £30 compensation? (from when my £195 - Harry Starr went mising 10months ago) if so this should cover the cost of this record + £5 for postage.

Thanks

Linda

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

Guest Tommy

I see Marc has posted his Ebay sales in the normal sales section (not the Ebay section) twice over the last week. Why does he get away with it Mods and i dont? As soon as i did that you were all over me...

wink.gif

Social source share

Did the German post office send you my £30 compensation? (from when my £195 - Harry Starr went mising 10months ago) if so this should cover the cost of this record + £5 for postage.

Thanks

Linda

Bloody hell! $50? Good purchase! I was pleased to get my demo for just over $100.

Great tune thumbsup.gif

Social source share

I see Marc has posted his Ebay sales in the normal sales section (not the Ebay section) twice over the last week. Why does he get away with it Mods and i dont? As soon as i did that you were all over me...

:P

OOps, sorry Tommy (and MODS and all other Sourcers) to be absolutely honest I did not even realize there was such thing as Ebay Sales Section. I do apologize and will be happy if transferred to named section. Sorry again, will watch closer next time...

Marc

Social source share

Thanks

Linda

Had a feeling it was you... :( ...just send you an invoice before going online here...The German post hasn`t refunded me at all and they won`t do as they do only refund the receiver -you in this case-

To be honest Linda, I don`t think they will do anything further if they haven`t done until now...I was going to contact you on this anyhow as I really feel bad with you loosing the 200 UKP and the German post doing nth about it. But it is true, with a signed for letter one (from Germany) is only insured for 25 (or was it 35?) Euros.

So how about sharing the damage...that way I can sleep better...I cover 100 UKP minus said record = 70 UKP ? Okaydokay ? Let me know :P

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

This by the way was the first mailed 45 from Germany that went missing in my twenty plus years of collecting...and as Ted and Nashee will be able to assure, it went missing in England...thought I`d might add that fact as a matter of interest :P (sadly no German "Michel" emoticon..would have been more appropriate)

Marc

Social source share

OOps, sorry Tommy (and MODS and all other Sourcers) to be absolutely honest I did not even realize there was such thing as Ebay Sales Section. I do apologize and will be happy if transferred to named section. Sorry again, will watch closer next time...

Marc

Dont lie Mark, you've posted in the ebay section before.

Social source share

Dont lie Mark, you've posted in the ebay section before.

That may well be Tommy, but without realizing that I was not posting in said Ebay section when I should have done so because I was posting an ebay sales..or do you mean I was posting a sales in the Ebay Sales section when I shouldn`t have done so because it wasn´t an ebay sale I was refferring to but a normal soul source sale ? That may also well be, because I din´t realize that there were two sections to post sales into, the ebay sales section for ebay sales and one sales section for non-ebay sales..oh all well confusing. At least for me. Now. Rest assured won`t happen again.

Marc

Social source share

That may well be Tommy, but without realizing that I was not posting in said Ebay section when I should have done so because I was posting an ebay sales..or do you mean I was posting a sales in the Ebay Sales section when I shouldn`t have done so because it wasn´t an ebay sale I was refferring to but a normal soul source sale ? That may also well be, because I din´t realize that there were two sections to post sales into, the ebay sales section for ebay sales and one sales section for non-ebay sales..oh all well confusing. At least for me. Now. Rest assured won`t happen again.

Marc

My names Adrian.

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Had a feeling it was you... :( ...just send you an invoice before going online here...The German post hasn`t refunded me at all and they won`t do as they do only refund the receiver -you in this case-

To be honest Linda, I don`t think they will do anything further if they haven`t done until now...I was going to contact you on this anyhow as I really feel bad with you loosing the 200 UKP and the German post doing nth about it. But it is true, with a signed for letter one (from Germany) is only insured for 25 (or was it 35?) Euros.

So how about sharing the damage...that way I can sleep better...I cover 100 UKP minus said record = 70 UKP ? Okaydokay ? Let me know :P

Thats fine with me Marc....Just paypal me the £70 + Chuck and there will be no mention of it again...Good timing as Ted lost his Job on Friday...Seriously...thanks for this

Linda

Edited by NASHEE
Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Hate to hear that...hope he`ll be back into work very soon :) !

The CO-OP...were merged with...the other CO-OP !!!!

New manager put in....Night shift no longer needed....hence...teddy no Job.

B&**ards :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!